Practical, or impulsive?

ShockQueen

I'm so torn.......

I saw a style online that I think is cute, but..........they're 6" heels w/no platform, and usually I have problems getting around in anything above 5"!

This is what I found:

Posted Image

I may just end up being a bit more practical, and getting these instead:

Posted Image

The first ones are SOOOOOOOOOOO tempting though!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

To throw my two cents worth in, I base all my shoe purchases on one all-important criteria:

"Are these shoes comfortable for wearing in public?"

In other words, my vote's for practical, in other words, the second choice. The first one's nice, but something like that would never leave my house because it's just not practical. But hey, don't let us influence your decision, SQ! At the end of the day, it's your call and yours alone.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

yummy

8)

Where'd you find them and what company is making them... I like em and I am not afariad of 6" :unsure:

If I don't end up buying them, I'll send u the link, since I only saw one *evil grin*. Such split opinions among this thread.......still hard to choose......

Maybe I should just do both and be done with it.

I had thought about that, but wouldn't have enough for that. One of the auctions will end before I get up the funds, so right now I'm concentrating more on watching the oxfords. I've also got my eye on some boots by Cloudwalkers that are just really awesome looking, called "EZ Stretch" and have a nice heel and profile to them.