A few more of Missy

PostCode

PostCode; mmmmmmmmmm :smile: Shapely legs covered in fishnets ....... Micro mini leather skirt ............ Very high stiletto heel pumps .......... I can stare at those pics for hours. Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures of your better half's lower half. :grin: PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Pose no2 works much better for me than pose no1. I tried to think why and it could be I prefer sensual people to dominant people. Very artistic how the same outfit can convey such different marked emotions in the body language and the compostion of the shots.

Pose no2 works much better for me than pose no1. I tried to think why and it could be I prefer sensual people to dominant people. Very artistic how the same outfit can convey such different marked emotions in the body language and the compostion of the shots.

Thx firefox that is agreat one to remember. i joined a photo school. And we need to make fashion photo's. Gues my subject......

GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

• 4 weeks later...

But what about sensual people who are dominant and vice versa? It's awful fun to be both :lol:

MistressM

• 1 month later...

very nice indeed :(:) i have a pair similar except i bought them in matte black. 5 3/4" extreme form the highest heel. you certainly look very sexy and elegant with tall heels on :lol: send more!!!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Thank you! I also feel very elegant! We are going to try and do a few more pics this week, weather allowing. :lol:

Well, my fingers are crossed, anyway :(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

MistressM; I just don't know how you will be ever able to top that first posting of you sitting on the sofa. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm va-va-voom!!! but keep on trying for us please :lol:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 5 months later...

Here's a shot of Missy in one of her latest editions to her every growing heel collection. Enjoy everyone. :wink:

http://www.missyshighheels.com/forums/misc2.php?action=download&attachmentid=462

Hmmmm... I saw your picture a while back but having just seen it again, it just gave me the same feeling as the last time. Those heels (the red ones) are just awesom!!! I WANT!!!! You have inspired me to look around for a pair of metal heels. I really love them! They look great on Missy! As for the ankle chain. Fantastic!

Mmmmm High heels.......I'll say it again guys and girls, THE HIGHER THE BETTER, you'll all learn one day........

Perhaps we have, and we're just letting you have all the fun of finding out for yourself :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Superb 7 inch heels. I have loads of respect for anyone that can stand up in them, let alone actually walk around. I have tried them and they are just a bit too high to be wearable, unless it is just for sitting around in, but that isn't as much fun.

• 7 months later...