My Fantasy

I am likely to be going for a holiday in Spain. We have offered our bungalow for let and a young woman has said she wants it,(the bungalow that is) so we have to move out soon.I think we shall go to Spain for the 6 month period.

My fantasy is:-

Red & Black.

Way back in 1997, I went to Burnham on Sea to a shoe shop and they had some black patent stilettoes with 4" heels. I saw they also had them in Red Patent. They were even my size, 41 UK. I had always and ever wanted some red ones, so I bought two pairs, one of each.

I went straight back to my friend, (how do you call a woman of 72). As soon as she saw them she said "leave the red ones here". And that is where they have stayed ever since. http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/muddy4paws_album/?action=view&current=IMG_4004.jpgMy "Reddies" as they are known. The black ones have worn out and gone....So what is the fantasy????? I'm coming to it, give me time.

My friend has two other friends, one a relative the other not. The "not" also wears size 41 the same as me. Both of them have been told of my love of heels, and are pleased that I feel able to wear them when they come to visit. We openly talk about them and I show my different ones when I can get to meet them. I love their company.

I have suggested that my "Reddies" be taken for a walk to the local pub on several occasions, but always declined.

My Fantasy is that we both each wear one RED Shoe & one Black one and walk together down to the pub, which is about a quarter of a mile away.

especially if I wore shorts and R. wore a skirt.

I would love to have the nerve to do such a thing, but the Blacks have gone now, so that could not happen----unless??????

But as I said it is my fantasy

Muddypaws.

I would gladly go down the pub with you for a beer or two in Burnham sometime. I wouldn't wear red or black patent stilettos, but, I would wear black stiletto boots to give you moral support. In fact I think you should take the red ones for a walk down the pub! I live but 40 miles from Burnham, so if you ever feel up to it, let me know 8)

and, we hope you'll be joining us at the Annual World Heel Meet in London, Feb 16, 2008???? Many of us actually are arriving early, we arrive on the 13th and stay until the 19th. We will be heeling our way around London day & night and we hope many members will join us. david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"