Nice new addition that's not an FMP!

ShockQueen

I just did a buy it now for these nice shoes from eBay, because they look SO nice for fall, and don't scream *hooker* at people. I haven't had a print pump in a long time, so these'll be a nice addition once I get them paid for and shipped. :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Damn! Those ARE gorgeous pumps, SQ! And yeah, they don't at all scream "hooker heels" like the majority of shoes up for auction on eBay. I must admit to being a tad jealous of your good fortune. Congrats to you, my friend, I hope you'll enjoy your purchase.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks guys, for all the kind words. Normally, I wouldn't just go for something that says 13W unless it came from Payless, but the fact that the toe is pointed out there, and they think it might be more of a 14 or 15 appealed to me - that and the style of course. The real squeals of delight will be once tbey arrive, and I get the chance to adorn them :-) Ohhhhh...anticipation........ Now to just figure out something appropriate to wear them with.

• 2 weeks later...

They shipped out 2 days ago, so they should be here early part of next week, knowing how USPS works (do they? *snicker*). The anticipation is mounting. It's just too bad more manufacturers aren't taking note and upping their size offerings........although it does appear it's starting to happen.......very slowly.....

Damn! Those ARE gorgeous pumps, SQ! And yeah, they don't at all scream "hooker heels" like the majority of shoes up for auction on eBay. I must admit to being a tad jealous of your good fortune. Congrats to you, my friend, I hope you'll enjoy your purchase.

They arrived today!

Of course, I just had to slip 'em on right away. Between the wide sizing, and the slightly pointed toe, they fit like a glove! I'd say I have to take pics soon, but I'm so far behind on THAT promise, that I should start a whole other column once I'm all caught up!

and oh yeah....I plan on enjoying this pair, and am working on a proper outing for them already! :-D