Different sizes for different boots??

highheeltrained

ok I just bout these boots here in size 10 Posted Image

but they seem to be to small, feel more like a size 7 or 8 though the sticker on them does say size 10 now I own two other pair of boots and mules from pleaser that are size 10 and they seem to fit just right or a tad bigger.

Is there different sizes being used here? and Whats the best way to stretch them out?

It could be a sizing mix up. Because boots like this are usually fabric added to a "normal" shoe, the original shoe size may have been mixed up before they sewed on the upper portion. I would say send or take them back and see if you get the same size again. If you do politely email them stating the problem and I'm sure they will rectify the situation. I'm sure your like me though and just want to wear the darn things and not have to wait! lol!

yeah I ordered them on the net, i dont want to make longer to wear them. but I actually just realized that only the right one seems tight and by looks it kinda does look smaller then the left. The left fits great. I dont know. i'll just try stretching. This is the first time for me wearing 5 inch heels in along time and after wearing 5.5 inch for so long, 5 inch seems almost like flats. I got these 5 inch ones because of the winter and wanted something more stable and warm to wear. the pleasure boots honestly arn't that well made.

ok I just bout these boots here in size 10 Posted Image

but they seem to be to small, feel more like a size 7 or 8 though the sticker on them does say size 10 now I own two other pair of boots and mules from pleaser that are size 10 and they seem to fit just right or a tad bigger.

Is there different sizes being used here? and Whats the best way to stretch them out?

Hi Highheeltrained,

I have the same pair of boots in white. I bought them in german ebay under the label "erogance" but they are identical with the 8899 model from Ellie or Pleaser, obviously they are coming from the same chinese manufacture.

Luckily I knew in advance that the sizes of this model are completely wrong. So I ordered them in size US 14. The most conversion tables are telling that US 14 = EU 46 but my true size is EU 44/45. I received them a little bit too narrow but after some wearing they feel comfortable. I think they are a true US 12. I have the same problem with my right foot like you - but with all shoes! Couldn't it be that you are constructed asymmetrical in the same way as me? Typically you are remarking this asymmetry at first when your shoes are much too narrow.

Concerning the quality I can't complain. In may opinion it's OK. I can't expect super quality for a price of only 60 euros.

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

yeah my right foot is a little bit bigger but none of my other shoes and boots show this much difference in size like these boots do.

Even the fingers of my right hand are thicker than the fingers of my left hand. Sometimes ago I pushed my tribal ring which I'm wearing usually on my left middle finger over my right middle finger. As the finger was swelling and growing red I got the panic. Using a lubricant I got the ring finally off. What a relief! In my fantasies I saw me already on the operating table of a clinic where the doctors are treating me with a metal saw:mecry:

No question, its possible that your right boot is in addition too narrow. May be that the chinese seamstress had a bad day. With her income I had only bad days. I'm sure that my boots have the same size on the left and the right side as my finger ring.

But aren't my boots the same as yours (neglecting the different colour)?

http://www.mbuenger.de/pics/103-0365_img.jpg

The best fashion is your own fashion!