MENS LEG CONTEST Sept 10 - Oct 17

johnieheel

You guys are all great. Here is a picture of my favorite pumps at this moment. These are very easy to walk in at 4.5 inches. Please excuse the unshaven legs. I wear heels just because I like to and simply have never felt like wearing other "female" attire. So I don't have any skirts or hose.8)

post-6589-133522846857_thumb.jpg

You guys are all great.

Here is a picture of my favorite pumps at this moment. These are very easy to walk in at 4.5 inches. Please excuse the unshaven legs. I wear heels just because I like to and simply have never felt like wearing other "female" attire. So I don't have any skirts or hose.8)

Really like the shoes JK but could you possibly show a little more leg? I to wear heels just cause I like heels and don't own any skirts or hose or shave my legs. I borrowed skirts from wife but my last pic will be in my cut offs.

real men wear heels

You guys are all great.

Here is a picture of my favorite pumps at this moment. These are very easy to walk in at 4.5 inches. Please excuse the unshaven legs. I wear heels just because I like to and simply have never felt like wearing other "female" attire. So I don't have any skirts or hose.8)

A fantastic pair of delicate looking shoes! (I just prefer the more feminine finer styles) - and you have great legs and ankles too! I'll bet that those stiletto heels aren't that easy to walk in on that deck though!! - Looks like the board spacings are just about the right size for the heels! He he...

I do think you should show a bit more leg given how good they are...

Heel-Lover

OK, here is a shot of more of my legs, with one of my old spike stilettos. I can't show more without showing my boxers, in the US mens shorts go to the top of the knee. I also have a close up of the shoes. My wife loves when I wear these, but I do not often because I have to just about walk on my toes. I spent too much time refinishing the floors and just don't want to damage them too much. By the way I have lost many a heel tap on the deck but have a couple hundred spares I got on e-bay ahile back.

post-6589-133522846909_thumb.jpg

post-6589-133522846915_thumb.jpg

Don't know, CD -- it's going to be close. Trolldeg will have to submit some more pictures so we can accurately judge that his are really better. 8)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

One more with my favorite pair of heels. Sorry the heel doesn't show, but I love the patent leather look. Hope you all like.

Hello LoriLegs,

Nice to see you back again!

Great Legs Too!

More Pics.

8)

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

my contribution. Hope you like them

:yummy:I do like the 2nd and 3rd pairs of shoes, the sling backs are very tasty, the first are not high enogh for me.

I don't rate your chances too highly of winning the legs competion, but that's my say not the judges!:unsure: But having said that,it's great to take part.

Muddypaws.:boxing:

Here's attempt 2 for me. I don't do skirts usually, my wife lent me hers for the photo shoot. I don't think I'll do skirts again, just not my thing.

:online2long:I know I am late but I am just catching up on the backlog!!!!!!!!!!

You are so lucky...to have a wife who will lend you her clothes......and even better they fit.8)

Muddypaws

I don't know how we senior citizens can possibly compete with the younger members on this board, but here's my contribution, for the over 65 category!

:wave:There's hope for me yet if you can look s good as you do 65+. Lovely shoes and legs. Don't give way to age yet.

:clap:Muddypaws.

My turn!

(But I think Trolldeg still wins 8) . Maybe I can get 1st runner up! )

:clap:I leave it to the judges. Lovely choice of shoes,what an unusual shot of the white sandals.??????? Where do we go from here?

Muddypaws.

Again another guy with beautiful high heels legs! If I were still 19 years old I would participate at once at this contest but I'm already 55 years old. I think that my legs aren't ugly but it's time to accept that they are not suitable for a sexiest legs contest:mecry:

Nevertheless a lot of girls on the street have no chance to compete with some guys here!

Don't cry baby!:mecry:You have a long way to go yet. There is no upper age limit here.

:lmao:Muddypaws.

:yummy:I do like the 2nd and 3rd pairs of shoes, the sling backs are very tasty, the first are not high enogh for me.

I don't rate your chances too highly of winning the legs competion, but that's my say not the judges!8) But having said that,it's great to take part.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Peter/LOCALS%7E1/Temp /moz-screenshot.jpgMuddypaws.:unsure:

IMG_4392 I tried to download one, but failed!

Thanks Gary - It's been while. I broke my ankle in June and have been messed up all summer. The down side is that my ankle and foot are still swollen and my heels don't fit!! I have to really squeeze into them, and can't really walk in them right now.

Now, as requested, some more pics:

Very Nice! Hope swelling goes down soon so you can get back on the streets.

real men wear heels

Thanks Gary - It's been while. I broke my ankle in June and have been messed up all summer. The down side is that my ankle and foot are still swollen and my heels don't fit!! I have to really squeeze into them, and can't really walk in them right now.

Now, as requested, some more pics:

Wow, Lorilegs, those are great pics !!!

johnieheel please tell me where you got those shoes from!!!

LOL. They are made by DELICIOUS and I got them from cutseyshoes which I found on ebay but you can go to their site. cutseyshoes.com. Theymight have a few pair left over from last year if your luckey. I liked them so much I got red,blue pat,and white. Already had black. My wife has them in black also.

Now, how about showing us some leg? lol

real men wear heels