High Heeled Training Diary #34

Laurieheels

Live, from the apartment of Chris, this week's edition of the training diary. I figured I would write this a bit earlier today, because I'll be busy running around later on. It will be brief, as I am kind of, well, distracted. Monday was an interesting day at work. A very happy Laurie was working out of a different office, and wearing five inch stiletto pumps in black patent. She can strut her stuff like no one else, some days. It wasn't a long day, maybe ten hours in these shoes. Tuesday was a velvet day, five inch heels all day long, I don't remember how many hours, but work went well enough. Wednesday was the same, a relatively calm day at work, five inch black velvets, maybe twelve hours in them that day. Easy stuff for a goddess, I am thinking. Where is the challenge these days? Thursday I decided to be a bit different, and wore my four and a quarter inch ankle boots with a short skirt, black stockings, trying to look a bit, hrm, I don't know, just good I guess. It was the day our north office lerned we were having an inspection, and that meant "EVERYTHING" had to be cleaned. Wearing a shorter skirt and trying to go through stacks of binders that are on the floor, this is a very bad idea. Friday... oops, distraction, sorry, where was I... Friday, yes, back to the boots again, with pants, and I managed seventeen hours in them. That's quite the long time, I know. My friend Jen and I were going on a road trip, both of our boyfriends live in the same city a short distance away. So after a few hours of two scandinavian girls telling blonde jokes, we were here. I am sad to report the fishnet stockings I was wearing under my pants did not fare well, seventeen hours pretty much put holes in them all over. My last pair. *sniff* Saturday I kept to the boots. Chris and I were going to spend a lot of time walking around the world's largest mall, or that's the claim, anyway. I'll say it's an accurate one. We walked around for about four hours, and the boots did not give me a moment of trouble. Nothing. Just happy walking time with, between you and me, this amazing guy. And today, being Sunday, five inch black velvet stilettos. Just for tooling about the town before Jen and I have our blonde joke telling road trip home. Yes, I know... Last week I was very excited about telling everyone that I had found someone in my life. Someone who likes the fact I wear heels, but likes everything else about me as well. And this week, all I can say, is that I think I'll have to keep him. Anyone out there who would write me e-mails hoping it is not working out, well, I don't think anything could ever make that happen. I like that people are happy for me, and I am happy as well. Oh, and Chris, I left out a few things, a few things that could be considered impressive, involving a certain white pair of shoes. Since you are the witness, you'll have to tell people, if you feel like sharing. You could just keep it quiet and torture everyone...

I am sad to report the fishnet stockings I was wearing under my pants did not fare well, seventeen hours pretty much put holes in them all over. My last pair. *sniff*

You little tease Laurie, wearing your fishnets under your pants. Are you gonig for the goth/punk look now with the holey fishnets :smile:

Glad to hear things are good with you and Chris. Have you got him in your shoes yet? - is that the cryptic message.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Wow!!!!!!! Laurie has a BF??!!! :grin: And he is also now a member of our distinguished and noble club?!! :smile: How much hair does have left?!! Oooooops.....I thought this was the hair club for men!!! :grin: Just joking :grin: Nice to meet you Chris. Yes!!! I still have all my hair to. :grin:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hmmmm....the world's largest shopping mall (in Edmonton, I believe) must have a great selection of digital cameras. Hint, hint. Perhaps Laurie not only has a beau, she may have a photographer as well. What better to accompany all these diary entries?

It's difficult for you not to miss those shoe stores when I am dragging you into them and being critical of the heel heights on the new styles. Of course, the one place there that carries shoes by Jante was a good one to go into, at least we know there's an option for purchasing something. Pictures could be a very good idea, if done properly. :smile: