Tara the Biker Babe

Dr. Shoe

I was invited to go down to Brighton today with some TG friends so I went in Tara mode and was riding pinion in a sexy Denim Catsuit and brown high heel boots. It was a dream come true!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Nice one Doc, I have considered wearing my heeled boots on my Kawasaki as I am a little short to reach the ground but you go the whole nine yards. Any pics ?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi Doc, Sounds wonderful, however, I do agree with Elegant on this. Leather is the ONLY thing to wear when biking. Come off and you'll understand just why. I speak from experience. The other thing to watch out for, and I have seen this too, is that you don't melt you heels on the exhaust silencers. I saw a girl who was wearing stiletto high heeled boots get off the back of the bike only to find both her heels crumple to half the height because the plastic had melted on the silencer. To say she was not impressed would be an understatement! TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

"I saw a girl who was wearing stiletto high heeled boots get off the back of the bike only to find both her heels crumple to half the height because the plastic had melted on the silencer." Now, there's a lesson of which we all can take note. What a discouraging way to discover the hazzards of riding motorcycles while wearing high heels.

Denim? Shouldn't you have worn leather head to toe?

Right you are! One can't just impersonate a biker by merely jumping on the back of one. And in this country tatoos and piercings are pretty much required as well, plus - it also helps to have a substantial scar visible somewhere.8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Ya, and a lot of leather stuff hanging on you and a bandanna, and a gray ponytail with a bald head and a scraggly beard and and and...

Scraggly beard!!!??? Bald head???!!!

Take another look at my avatar and then tell me that I look like a scraggly beard and bald head sort of person!!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Scraggly beard!!!??? Bald head???!!!

Take another look at my avatar and then tell me that I look like a scraggly beard and bald head sort of person!!!!

NO! No! We're not talking about the way you look now, but rather, if you wish to impersonate a biker babe - what you must become! :unsure:8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

:boxing:

:ROTFLMAO:

No, most here are Sexy Biker Babes like me!

Well the biker babes here in the states are tough like whet-leather. Perhaps you heard about the biker babe who pulled into a gas station and told the attendant to fill it up. But when the attendant touched the scalding hot bike he yelped in pain. That's when the biker babe told him, "hon, you'd be hot too if you had been between my legs as long as that bike has." 8):unsure:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels