Does anyone feel like this?

girl from mars

I mean completely straight, but... Sometimes, wearing heels makes me feel a bit girly and a bit naughty. And if a guy notices the heels and his look lingers, I wonder. Is that a slightly lustful look? What sort of interest are my heels arousing? And then I can start to feel a bit flirtatious and maybe point my pointy toe in his direction, hee hee. I guess this is just another part of the fun of wearing high heels!

Depends on the person.... But for me it's just more then the shoe it's self on a women. I love the way it also enhances Legs, busts, and butt!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

hi, I think this is a good feeling. :smile::grin: Depending on the heel you walk with more self esteem and you can look to world with a look saying "hey, here I am!!" I like to be different, and that is why i wear heels, and it feels much better!! GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

I mean completely straight, but...

Sometimes, wearing heels makes me feel a bit girly and a bit naughty. ... I can start to feel a bit flirtatious and maybe point my pointy toe in his direction, hee hee.

I guess this is just another part of the fun of wearing high heels!

Sure it is - why not. That's the good part - nobody can tell you where the limitations for wearing heels are. Your can feel whatever you want to and experience anything. Once you dare wear heels outside, it is alright to be naughty :smile:

HH forever!

Sometimes, wearing heels makes me feel a bit girly and a bit naughty. And if a guy notices the heels and his look lingers, I wonder. Is that a slightly lustful look? What sort of interest are my heels arousing? And then I can start to feel a bit flirtatious and maybe point my pointy toe in his direction, hee hee.

girl from mars, you are such a flirt :smile:

If I could only join you on mars :grin:

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

I can identify with the girly feeling, etc., but what I really think it is is feeling sensual. Anglo-American culture does not allow for men feeling sensual. That's what women do. Men can be lusty, but not sensual. Wearing heels is often about sensuality for men and women.

Go gently through life.

• 4 weeks later...

hi there my name is phylis and i cross dress ,i think anyone can get or feel sensual wearing highheels.i know i feel very feminine and sensual while i wear my heels .maybe one has to have just a little bit of feminity in them to feel that way and ps i love my heels love phylis

I love the feeling of wearing heels, otherwise I wouldn't do it. I don't feel girly, but then, I'm a bloke, I don't know what 'girly' feels like. As for flirty, well, if I thought I was getting admiring glances, then I'd flirt a bit :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"