To buy or not to buy?

Skyler

Stumbled upon pure luck onto the pierre silber site and found a pair of AWESOME boots.

http://www.pierresilber.com/fetishboots.html

This is love at first sight but I'm in a dilemma now...at 100 they're not quite in my comfort spending zone (which I guess can be easily remedied with a few months of no shopping) and I don't think I can actually wear heels this high for some months to come. On the other hand, it's a closeout item and I'm afraid it'll be gone if I take too long in deciding 8) Does anyone know of other places that carry these boots? And what about the service at Pierre Silber?

thanks in advance ^^

I have been dealing with Pierre for quite a few years and the service is great! They have free shipping and no hastle return policy and prompt service. Also there aren't any re stocking fees like alot of other places.

real men wear heels

Those are (also) made by "The Highest Heel". In fact, several companies sell them. From what I could make out last year, one company has their own label put on them as if they were their own, when in fact they are identical to all the others out there. They are not leather. They are PVC/PU. Be aware that if the rear lacing is done up too tight the material will stretch and the metal lace-up eyelets will simply drop out. They are extremely high. There are several videos on YouTube with people struggling to walk in them. I would think that few other than Gina and Pata could manage it without a lot of practise. Fun boots for inside wear! A trade stand a London Erotica was doing brisk business selling those last year.

Stumbled upon pure luck onto the pierre silber site and found a pair of AWESOME boots.

This is love at first sight but I'm in a dilemma now...at 100 they're not quite in my comfort spending zone (which I guess can be easily remedied with a few months of no shopping) and I don't think I can actually wear heels this high for some months to come. On the other hand, it's a closeout item and I'm afraid it'll be gone if I take too long in deciding 8) Does anyone know of other places that carry these boots? And what about the service at Pierre Silber?

thanks in advance ^^

May be that you have more skills in wearing extreme heels than me. My 7'' sandalettes from "The Highest Heels" became my Waterloo. I measured nearly a heel height of 19 cm. I couldn't even stand on them without bowed knees. Not talking about walking in these torture shoes. Thumbs down!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

This is love at first sight but I'm in a dilemma now...

............ On the other hand, it's a closeout item and I'm afraid it'll be gone if I take too long in deciding 8) Does anyone know of other places that carry these boots? And what about the service at Pierre Silber?

thanks in advance ^^

I'm a customer of Pierre Silber and I recomend 100% they are very responsible and they do between 5 to 7 working days shipping. Also I was looking for the same pair of boots , even I'm not a boot lover but they look pretty fetish to play on bed. The only problem is that I have strong ankle and I may break the metal eye laces.

If they're cheap I'd buy now ready for the day when you can wear them...

And if lack of funds is the problem there's always: a] second mortgage; b] take out another loan on the car; c] sell the car; d] pawn something; e] raffle off something; f] fasting 3 days a week; g] kick out the cat (or dog)... 8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

And if lack of funds is the problem there's always: a] second mortgage; b] take out another loan on the car; c] sell the car; d] pawn something; e] raffle off something; f] fasting 3 days a week; g] kick out the cat (or dog)... 8)

Hehe option F sounds rather appealing, though I'd never last that long...

Unfortunately they rejected my card and the transaction just got cancelled today so I'm gonna try the money order route. Hopefully I'll get them soon.

http://stores.ebay.com/Bobandangie $69.99

I bought mine on Amazon a couple years ago, but they don't seem to have them now.

The heels are so high because they made the arch from your heel to ball of foot, longer than the foot. I put a chunk of foam rubber under the ball of my foot and can almost walk on them with this hidden platform. They are fun.

Posted Image