Heelers In the SLC, UT Area

Histiletto

Would you like to share some time with like minded heelers in this area? Put up a post on this thread. The prospects of being able to talk with someone who is somewhat of a like mind would be a totally different experience than what I am use to. Living in a world with no one to share my feelings and thoughts has been a social prison, especially when the local society really looks down at people with our feelings to put on footwear they think should not be within our chioce options. So, whether you are female or male in the SLC area, I would like to see your thoughts. If by chance you are on this forum by a mishap and want to aire your thoughts also, you are welcome to be involved. Hopefully, we can find a group of heelers here. Thanks for your time!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the personal replies I have received. Maybe when more are willing to meet, we will schedule an activity. I thought there were a lot of heelers in this area due to some of the activities I've heard about, but may be they aren't into this forum or they are too busy in other activities. When you feel inclined to post, I'll be interested.

• 4 months later...

Hey Tanith, What are your favorite places to go or things to do when heeling? We could plan an activity around that or maybe choose a movie to see and then go for some refreshment and talk afterwards. As always happy heeling.

Most of the time I'm just grocery shopping or running any errands that I have. A movie would be great though. What movie looks good? With school and work I haven't been able to keep up on whats out.

Hey! Tanith, I going to look and see what movies are playing and you do the same. We can decide what we want to do when we meet. Would you mind if we had some dialogue on this thread first to get to know each other? I just looked up your intro to see what you wrote. I also think it is great that you have Amber as a friend, who knows about your desire to heel and helped you in your first purchase. Do you go heeling together now and/or what does she think about it? I actually live in Utah County, but I am somewhat famliar with Salt Lake City, at least enough to know my way around, usually. I use to have a job there and frequented many of the shopping malls and centers. My travels have curtailed quite a bit, due to the gas prices, so I get up there quite a bit less these days. It sounds like you have got a fairly heavy school load to bear. Are you a full time student and how long have you been in college? It has been a little colder than I expected, but the weather suppose to improve a little this next week.

I just looked up your intro to see what you wrote. I also think it is great that you have Amber as a friend, who knows about your desire to heel and helped you in your first purchase. Do you go heeling together now and/or what does she think about it?

We do go heeling together every once in a while. I'm still a little shy when it comes to going out in public so we go mostly at night. I've only recently started going out in day.

It sounds like you have got a fairly heavy school load to bear. Are you a full time student and how long have you been in college?

I am a full time student. It kinda sucks at times, all I have time for during the week is school, work, homework. Sunday is about the only day I have a break on.

We do go heeling together every once in a while. I'm still a little shy when it comes to going out in public so we go mostly at night. I've only recently started going out in day.

Wanting to be open about heeling and actually getting out in public and walking around can really be stressful, when you have no control over the outcome. I've heard so many of the heelers in this forum say that you just have to go for it and not even be concerned about what others think. I've tried to do that, but it is still not the easiest mind set to achieve.

I am a full time student. It kinda sucks at times, all I have time for during the week is school, work, homework. Sunday is about the only day I have a break on.

Weekends are pretty much open for me right now. However, I'm considering some changes that may effect how accessible that time may be in a couple of weeks, but we'll see. Would you pick a place that is a good local for getting together? What time of day are you thinking of? I don't know if you are nervous about getting together, but I am. If Amber would like to come she would be welcome also. We don't have to make this meet into a big event. I kind of want to just talk with some one of a similiar desire to heel, whether we show up in heels is an option.

Would you pick a place that is a good local for getting together? What time of day are you thinking of? I don't know if you are nervous about getting together, but I am. If Amber would like to come she would be welcome also. We don't have to make this meet into a big event. I kind of want to just talk with some one of a similiar desire to heel, whether we show up in heels is an option.

Well I know that there is a Pie Pizzeria close to where I live, though I don't know any places in utah county area. As far as nervous goes, yeah I'm nervous. I'll also check with Amber, I think she would like to join us.

Hey tanith, Thanks for your reply! Pizza sounds good. What are the cross streets close to that location? Let's do it! Time (preferrably in the afternoon)? Meet inside or parking lot? It is suppose to be stormy this weekend, but we could still meet and scarf down some pizza. Looking forward to this!

on Saturday(today) I work until 5 p.m., on sunday I am free at about 4:00-4:30pm. As for meeting inside or parking lot, lest meet out front by the entrance. Also, I sent the address of the pie pizzeria to your PM.

Hey Tanith, I didn't see your PM & tread messages until around 10 AM this morning. At the entrance of the Pie Pizzeria sounds good. I will be waiting there, at least in my vehicle a little before 4:00 PM, Sunday. I'm (timidly) really looking forward to personally talk with someone who has similiar desires and concerns for wearing high heels. If you get this message before 3:00, please verify or we can consider another time. Till then!

Tanith, Thanks for the good pizza and being able to be with a person who has the same basic feelings about heeling. You must let me somehow return an equal monetary renumeration later though. Yes, it was a bit awkward and may be I should not have worn heels, so that our comfort zone might have been more pleasant. The loudness of the music didn't help to ease our ability to converse, either. Perhaps our next outting should be an activity that gives us a little more opportunity to talk without feeling we have to compete with the audio background, not that the restaurant wasn't a pleasant place to be, if we had little to discuss. How are you at miniture golf or is there another activity that you would favor, like mall window shopping?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to reply, my final project for one of my classes has pretty much occupied the mojority of my time recently. Now, back to the subject. Your very welcome. I had a great time. I do agree with you about the music, way to loud. And as for returning an equal monetary renumeration later, don't worry about it. I love miniture golf, not very good, but I do enjoy playing it. And I do enjoy mall window shopping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Tanith, Yes! It would really be great to have an activity with all the local heelers. March seems like a good month to plan something for. I don't know anyone's schedule or preferences, so please feel free to offer suggestion.

I would be down for a little get together here in utah. It would be awesome to meet some of you kids! ;-) when it comes to my schedule, i'm pretty flexible. i work in salt lake and could meet up for like a lunching or anything like that. I'll let those with a more specific schedule make a date that works for them, and i will just do my best to show up. deal? :w00t2:

Deal!! March sounds like a good month (that way it won't be freezing out side). My schedule is pretty flexible I have sunday and monday off but could switch if needed. As far as what we do I'm pretty open to suggestions.

It sounds like the weekends are the best and there are four complete ones in March. Starting in the afternoons are better for me, if we are just going to hang out. Flip a coin or whatever the way you want to arrive at a good schedule and let's do it.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is playing on the stage of the Babcock Theatre, 300 S. 1400 E., SLC. It started on the 19th of February and runs till the 7th of March, only the days are limited to Thursday-Friday 7:30pm, Saturday 2:00pm and 7:30pm, and Sunday 7:30pm. The cost of admissions is $13.00 for the general public to $7.00 for students. The reputation of these productions has been for the attendees to wear, at least, fishnets and stilettos at these events. Sounds like a fun time whether you enjoy the show or not. Hope to see you there and share a made for heeling activity.