new person here

NSX

Greetings all! As you can tell, i'm a new guy here. I never knew such message boards existed. But then again, this is the internet! :smile: anything and everything is here. FYI, I'm a young 20 yr old male. and I just have a plain ol loving for High Heels. :grin: I wish I knew about this website earlier! Hope to get to know you guys better! -Ray

So NSX :smile: ....What kind of car do you to drive or like to have? :grin: Oh yeah :drinking: ...welcom to the board!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Thanks for the welcome guys. :smile: Yes...NSX.... heeheee. I currently own a 2002 Acura TL Type S, and hopefully, I can get myself a flawless early year NSX for my 21st birthday. I will have the best of both worlds. Luxury & Sport

BTW, how come everytime I reply, and when it tries to send me back to my topic thread, it says something about the topic doesn't exist?

Bug in the softwere....happens to most of us. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Welcome! And as for the luxury/sport thing, I drive a Pug 406 for the closest to luxury I can afford, and I'm negotiating a deal for an old BMW 325i for sport.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yeah sorry about the software bug. I'm suprised one as big as that ever got through php beta testing. I was reading an in car entertainment/fast car mag the other day and it is a different language. You have to have a car which is "phat" (bulbous body styling kit), flourescent purple, rip out the back seat and replace with huge bass speakers, and drive around town "pumping it" , "F.U.King the rozzers(police)" !

Yeah sorry about the software bug. I'm suprised one as big as that ever got through php beta testing.

I was reading an in car entertainment/fast car mag the other day and it is a different language. You have to have a car which is "phat" (bulbous body styling kit), flourescent purple, rip out the back seat and replace with huge bass speakers, and drive around town "pumping it" , "F.U.King the rozzers(police)" !

I seen some of these cars decked out, but still using a stock engine. :smile: But I guess it's beter spent on body kits than on speeding tickits. :grin:

Yeah sorry about the software bug. I'm suprised one as big as that ever got through php beta testing.

I was reading an in car entertainment/fast car mag the other day and it is a different language. You have to have a car which is "phat" (bulbous body styling kit), flourescent purple, rip out the back seat and replace with huge bass speakers, and drive around town "pumping it" , "F.U.King the rozzers(police)" !

I asked a young lad at our office what he thought of the 325i idea. He lost me somewhere around 'slamming it to the ground'... Apparently, I'm supposed to lower it, tint the windows and fit an enormous stereo. I think I quite like the standard look, myself.

And besides, if I lower it to the ground, I'll never be able to get in wearing heels!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

So, this 325i... at least you know I'll be driving it in heels, so it's marginally related!

Well, there are a lot of things that I do in heels so then this could become the most generic forum on the net :grin:

What's all the fuss about?

Well, there are a lot of things that I do in heels so then this could become the most generic forum on the net :grin:

Noooooooooooo! Those gricers hijacked my Brum thread! I wanna talk about cars :grin:

I'm so going to get kicked by FFox in a minute :smile:

Welcome here. I adore those nxses. I would rather have one than a Porche or Farrari. When you put a stereo in the 325 build a box out of plywood, stuff it with insolation get you a I can not remember what they call it. It is a speaker rim thingy you bolt to the bottom of a chair to make it shake in home theater systems i.e. volcano sceens. Also use box to isolate the sub- think speaker cabinet instead of just mounted between the rear seat and wiindow as everyone does. After the stuff is mounted you bolt the long baox to underside of rear dash thingy to isolate it from whole trunk. What you want is them in a sealed box. Renée

You can build a sub box out of plywood, but it is better to build it out of MDF (medium dense fiber board) or particle board. These are better sound deadening materials, cheaper to. Also the insulation you use is fiber glass, there is other more expensive sound deadening materials, but spun fiber glass works well. Some kind of foam/semi hard rubber will work great to put around the out side of box where it makes contact with the car. Unless your car is sound proof from most side noises it is not really going to be a great advantage to do more than you have to. Be more interested in controlling in what rattles in your car when you have your base pumping. I heard from a quite a few people that they halved had to chase lose nuts and bolts on a regular basis to keep the base from shacking their car a part. :smile: But this is form systems that are on the extreme side of things. But never the less there might be some lose parts that can be as simple as a license plate that can be annoying.