Are there groups that get-together for wearing high heels?

Histiletto

I am kind of new to this discussion forum and I haven't heard of any high heel groups meeting just for a casual activity. I know the world heel meet is scheduled for a grand convention that everyone would like to attend, but what about those of us who just want to meet with some high heel wearers in our area. Of course, maybe the time hasn't come about yet, that we can be comfortable publicly revealing our desire to where heels. Well, if you are interested whether you are a guy or a girl, go ahead and post your thoughts about getting together. Thanks!

I am kind of new to this discussion forum and I haven't heard of any high heel groups meeting just for a casual activity. I know the world heel meet is scheduled for a grand convention that everyone would like to attend, but what about those of us who just want to meet with some high heel wearers in our area. Of course, maybe the time hasn't come about yet, that we can be comfortable publicly revealing our desire to where heels. Well, if you are interested, go ahead and post your thoughts about getting together.

Thanks!

Hiya :unsure:

Try this forum here:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/real_life_meetings/

Other members often post meet up's here, mini-meet's in their local area's with other friends from this community, and if you dont see anything in your area, then you can always start a new thread to arrange a mini-meet in your own area.

Good luck with it 8)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Good ? This is why I started the thread " What state are you from". To try and find a central location here in the US not to far from a number of heelers so we could have a get-together without haveing to go to far. Is any body interested in helping put one together in Ohio, say from Columbus to Cleveland?

real men wear heels