Other good online high heel buying sites...

cjveritas

I bought three pair of heels from Fuss schuhe and I'm very pleased. I've looked around on the net for other site and found Blicker shoes, also german. Is this a good online vendor, reliable? Any other sites you can recommend? Where do you buy/bought your stuff? Satisfied? thx

Hiya CJ

why not check out this forum:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/shoe_wholesale_retail_internet_stores/

All websites/shops are listed by domain name to help recognise them and if fuss isnt in there then why not start a new thread about them and give us all your experience/feedback about them...

This way we can all see how good or bad a shop is and see what you bought from there that made you happy or not 8)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

hello cjveritas,

I've ordered from Blicker too, they are reliable. They also have a "real" shoe store in Hamburg.

I also shop on www.yoox.com . they are an italian outlet selling discounted italian designer fashion including footwear from previous seasons (but only standard female shoe sizes).

hello cjveritas,

I've ordered from Blicker too, they are reliable. They also have a "real" shoe store in Hamburg.

I also shop on www.yoox.com . they are an italian outlet selling discounted italian designer fashion including footwear from previous seasons (but only standard female shoe sizes).

Thanks for the reply. Good intel for me for future purchases!

Great site, Yoox!

hello cjveritas,

I visited their shop in Hamburg last month and they have a good selection and helpful staff. I left them with a pair of boots for €185 8)