My Black Pleaser Pumps

I'm wearing these at work today. I bought them at a local punk/goth/fetish store. I love going in there, the salesgirls are so friendly and love to help me try shoes on.

I can't wait to go back and get another pair. I only wish they sold styles that I would be comfortable wearing on the street.

http://server7.pictiger.com/img/569314/beauty-and-fashion/dsc-06514--.jpg

inhose73: I've worn Pleasers and they're not too bad. In heel heights of four inches and the right width, I think you can be comfortable in them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

What type of job do you have where you can wear those to work??? I'm just wondering... because I would LOVE to wear mine to work (let alone anywhere else for that matter) but know that I'd be fired before I even got out of my car... BTW - nice shoes!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

I work in a small office with 3 other people. they all know I wear hose, but only the office manager knows I wear heels too. I usually wear flats and casual womens shoes from home, but not high heels like these. I'll change into shoes like these at work and wear them under my desk. If it's only me and the office manager in the office, I'll wear them around a bit. She gets a kick out of me in heels.

Those pumps are awesome. What kind of Pleasers are they, I want to order a pair.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I have two pairs of Pleasers pumps, one in Black patent and the other in black matt. JeffB put me on to them a couple of years ago. The most comfortable 4" stilettos I own. Never wear them out in case I ruin them. Thanks Jeff!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I have two pairs of Pleasers pumps, one in Black patent and the other in black matt. JeffB put me on to them a couple of years ago. The most comfortable 4" stilettos I own. Never wear them out in case I ruin them.

Thanks Jeff!

Glad to have been of assistance. Happy to hear you're enjoying the Pleaser pumps.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow, you've a pair of Oxfords:w00t2:? Fantastic, you're a lucky man! Would you mind share a pic of them with us? Perhaps in a new thread. I love Oxford shoes even though, unluckly, I do not have any pair.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I have Seduce 420s in black patent and black PU and love them. They tend to be true-to-size, unlike Jantes. A size 11 Pleaser is on the tight side whereas an 11 Jante is a tad loose. Too bad they don't offer Pleasers in 11.5 because they'd be perfect.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I work in a small office with 3 other people. they all know I wear hose, but only the office manager knows I wear heels too. I usually wear flats and casual womens shoes from home, but not high heels like these. I'll change into shoes like these at work and wear them under my desk. If it's only me and the office manager in the office, I'll wear them around a bit. She gets a kick out of me in heels.

Your a lucky guy! I would be nailed to a cross and sent packing if I wore heels at work. 8)