Just noticing...

tallguyinheels

Higher and thinner heels on more women - at least here in ATL. Yesterday - as I was leaving the mall with a boring pair of needed dockers, I notice two women (not together) entering the mall in the new really small platform and pencil thin heels of what appeared to be at least 5" height - but maybe taller. Can't wait till the weather cools a bit and the heels really start to come out. In the mall, Bakers, 9 west, Wild Pair and even Macy's offers a fine array of high heels.... too bad my feet are too big!

Perhaps pencil thin heels are the flavor of the month in shoe fashion. I've seen a fair amount of same in my travels as well.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

in the uk the fasion is going to be oxford style high heels (see the domina range at pleaser for the style i mean)

Well, if they're available in sz. 43EU or even bigger... 8)

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

well you brits are still ahead of the fashion curve - and perhaps you are right as I just ordered my prefered oxfords and while the 5" version (Seduce 460) was in stock, the 6" heeled Domina 460 is backordered 'til November. Whe the oxfords comes into style here it will be the first time ever I'm actually "in". Another style trend I like is the fact that they are selling womens jeans without holes and tears now. Just bought a new pair of 37" inseam jeans from Buckle - Walked in the store with heels - no comments, though the jeans I had on were also long. They did recognize the jeans, though, as from their store. Got my usual good service and only dropped $60 and tax on the jeans.