Nice leather boots

ShockQueen

Finding nice boots that aren't SHINY are such a rare thing, so when I found this listing on eBay for some ankle-high leather boots, I had to jump at the chance.

I have some nice black leather ones that are knee-high, but I'm just trying to expand my colour selection. Since they're medium, I'm thinking I should play it safe and do the "Pleaser size +1" math since I think Pleaser makes ones similar to these. They'll be in by the end of the week, so I'll know soon enough!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Finding nice boots that aren't SHINY are such a rare thing, so when I found this listing on eBay for some ankle-high leather boots, I had to jump at the chance.

I have some nice black leather ones that are knee-high, but I'm just trying to expand my colour selection. Since they're medium, I'm thinking I should play it safe and do the "Pleaser size +1" math since I think Pleaser makes ones similar to these. They'll be in by the end of the week, so I'll know soon enough!

You are so right! Finding nice boots in 12/13 US sizes (EU 44/45) at a reasonable price isn't easy. Italian Heels, Jean Gaborit or Fuss are offering interesting but very expensive alternatives. I like my white slip on overknees with 4'' heels. They are produced in China in an astonishing good quality from pig leather. I got them from german Ebay under the label "erogance" for 60 euros but they are definitely identical with the corresponding pleaser styles.

I'm hating these boring shiny fetish styles from manmade materials - they are only good for cheese feet 8)

PS the patent 5'' stiletto boots on my avatar are made from true leather but they were naturally really expensive!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

SQ: A nice style indeed. I'm sure you'll look good in them. By all means, let us know how things turn out with them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

SQ,

Sweet boots! Hope you picked up the size 15. It was gone when I checked!

That was exactly the ones I nabbed online :-) I can't wait!

SQ: A nice style indeed. I'm sure you'll look good in them. By all means, let us know how things turn out with them.

That I will! They'll be here on Thursday (my day off), so I'm going to enjoy the anticipation when the candyma...errr..UPS-man arrives (maybe I was right the first time?).

I did ask the seller about the heel height in the picture, as I thought they might be more than 3 1/2" too, and they just replied that it was 3 1/2 in size 5, and by the time you get to the larger sizes, they might be over 4 inches. I would have thought that would have been the height since they listed them like that, but oh well.......they're nice, they're leather, and I'm sure they'll get their fair share of use.

The boots arrived by UPS tonight, so of course I tried them on as soon as possible. The speed-lacing is needed in this case, as there is no inside zipper (quite unusual). They fit like a glove, and the heel is about 4" in height from the feel of them. VERY comfy indeed! I love nice leather boots, and these will make a great addition to my collection!

SQ: Glad to hear you got your boots A-OK. I hope that pics of yourself in them will soon be coming!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!