Facebook

thesnowball

How many of us are on or using Facebook...Its another way of chatting about anything and everything...I am on Facebook...you can also post some pics,or whatever you want...another way for us to get the word out...

Never herd of it till now. Still kinda new at the key board.

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

Yeah, facebook is cool. But where I live, Sweden, the issue of the rights of the pictures and texts have arrised. It turns out that when you click the agreement contract you also give facebook the right to use your material in any way they want to. Not surprisingly that peoploe in general not know this, as it is a 18 (!) pages long agreement to read through. Be careful an enjoy the world of facebook.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm on Facebook. Still quite new on it and you have to make sure you take ticks out of boxes when agreeing to things but defo a good way of keeping in touch with peeps and sharing pics - privacy settings can made sure only those peeps you want to see pics can.

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

I deleted my facebook account.

It was starting to keep me busy.

Besides, I didn't like the idea of everyone being able to access and contact you.

facebook are making it easier to change the privacy settings now so you can only let friends see your details. they just don't warn you enough to start off with about the lack of privacy

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

Yes i got lot of those there, take a look for example fluff(book). :thumbsup: You just can't say no to those adorable creatures in there. :smile:

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

I used to be on Facebook but never really did anything about it after I signed up, so I closed my account not long after. I can see the appeal, but I probably would never make the most of it which is why I'm not a member now.

I use facebook. Texas Hold ém is my favourite game there. Good place to handle/store your favourite music videos. I got two children home so I don't need to use nurse internet creatures further. About internet- somebody "wise" said that internet will collapse in two years even bandwidth (?????????) has doubled/will douple. Internet can't manage more and more users with international tv programmes and gigantic moviearchives and videophones.

• 2 years later...

Hi is anyone hear on fb I have just set up a page under Peter James I have a pic of my heels as my profile please contact if so cheers

You are going to have to make it a bit easier, have you looked to see how many peter james there are?

We did at one time have a facebook page.

The angels have the phonebox.

You are going to have to make it a bit easier, have you looked to see how many peter james there are?

We did at one time have a facebook page.

Thanks I'm a bit stupid when it comes to things like that have changed it to Peter j high heels

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

I can't make any reference to my wearing of heels on FB because all my kids, family and friends will see what I post.

I did post a pic of myself in heels and a kilt from a charity walk "Walk A Mile In Her Shoes".

Spot on, I think this would be a common problem for a lot of us.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Spot on, I think this would be a common problem for a lot of us.

Sorry hope their is so

E of you that will join I have changed my profile name to Peter James hhp please come and have a look I'm slowly adding some pics

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just a quick question, does anybody on here use facebook?? if you do ever wondered if we should put a group on facebook?? just an idea, how does everyody else feel??

Already did, nobody joined it. I guess for the same reason people dont use their real names here... Facebook is connected to peoples friends, families and personal lives, and seemingly very few are willing to openly share with their friends/family that they "like" hhplace...

You can imagine the questions from those who see it....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Already did, nobody joined it. I guess for the same reason people dont use their real names here... Facebook is connected to peoples friends, families and personal lives, and seemingly very few are willing to openly share with their friends/family that they "like" hhplace...

You can imagine the questions from those who see it....

If I could Share on facebook the way I do here, I'd sign up, But this is why I'm here and Thank you everybody for making me feel welcome.

Absolutely agree with Tech. Until all of my friends on FB (which includes lots of co-workers) become fully aware of this side of me (not likely to happen any time soon), my Facebook account will not be linked to hhplace. I love this site and the dialog, experiences, and advice offered by the members here, but I have to leave this part of my life seperate for the forseeable future.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have 2 separate Facebook pages (shows my "addiction", doesn't it?); one for the family and the other of my "friends", friends, schoolmates, etc. That would be the one I'm openly sharing that I like heels on. I could never tell the whole family that I like heels as a straight boy. I already left a skeptical mom slightly doubt my future in that aspect. Imagine the WHOLE family :silly:

Formally "HHDude"

Sure do! I'll even make it easy to find:

ShockQueen's Facebook Page - yes, the name you see is mine when you get there, since FB tends to frown on people NOT using their real names - although I see it aaaaaallllll the time. All of my friends know about me (or should by the profile pic!).

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Returning back to pictures on facebook It used to be easy to "lift" them and re post elsewhere. My pages have very few and I normally drop the quality to discourage. I general it's to keep tabs on the kids. Al