Copenhagen Heel Meet: Saturday September 15th, 15:00

kneehighs

Okay folks.

Scandinavia meeting number two is up for Saturday, September 15th.

Copenhagen.

15:00

Details to be announced by admirer5577.

Thanks for putting it up. As I have been out of town since I got your last info I haven't got the opportunity to announce it yet. Any one interested, please say so in this thread or send me an PM.

Does any one have a suggestion for a place to meet up? I believe we meet up for a drink and chat and later move on to get dinner for the ones interested.

Looking forward to meet a lot of you guys in the capitol of Denmark in three weeks time.

Keep checking this thread as further information will be posted here.

Just over a week until the Copenhagen Heel Meet the 15:th of September.

We will meet at:

Roberts Coffee in the corner of

Larsbjörnsstraede and Vestergade

(one block north of "Stroeget" pedastrian street.)

at 3 a'clock in the afternoon.

Here you find more about the place: http://www.aok.dk/profile/10547

Anyone planning to join us all at this meeting, please send me a PM for further details such as mobilenumber etc.

Looking forward to see you all there.

Hi Admirer5577....wish we could be there! Hope you all have a great time and we look forward to hearing all about the meet when we meet up in London. We'll post a toast to you while we're heeling our way around Vancouver that weekend!! Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Admirer5577....wish we could be there! Hope you all have a great time and we look forward to hearing all about the meet when we meet up in London. We'll post a toast to you while we're heeling our way around Vancouver that weekend!!

Cheers,

david & cathy

You have to make that a rather early start I am afraid. If we are having the drinks 3 PM it will be like 6 or7 AM your time?? *LOL* Anyway, looking forward to see you again in London.

Any chance you are coming to the NYC heel meet at Halloween week-end?

/L

Yup, that time difference thing!! I don't think we'll be able to make NYC either as the next eight weeks are a constant blur of travel for business. If we don't make NYC...see you in London, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

We had a great time, Guys. Copenhagen weren't too shocked at the sightof 3 guys in heels. Kneehighs weren't to impressed with Danish food and danish music, but I think the danish women got his approval.8) Here is a couple of pics.

post-5478-133522846291_thumb.jpg

post-5478-133522846297_thumb.jpg

post-5478-133522846299_thumb.jpg

post-5478-133522846302_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, Craig, on completion of another fabulous international heelmeet. I'm sure everyone is delighted at the success of this meet as they are (were) on the success of the meetings in London. Copenhagen is one of my most favorite cities on the face of the earth. I am wondering, however, why you chose that city rather than, say, Stockholm, which is larger and has more to offer in the way of shopping, merchandising esperiences? While I really enjoy and appreciate the pictres you've posted, is anyone going to post an "in depth" report on the meet? I would really enjoy reading all about it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I seriosly don't think anybody would notice the difference in size of those cities. Why would you think Stockholm offers better shopping ? If you had said Berlin, London or Amsterdam, I would agree, though.

........./

While I really enjoy and appreciate the pictres you've posted, is anyone going to post an "in depth" report on the meet? I would really enjoy reading all about it.

Ok all, I'll write a few lines about what we were up to during the last week-end.

A good start is always to come in early so the ones we knew was coming was informed and we decided to meet up already friday afternoon. Both pumps and myself came in by train from Sweden, although from different locations, and we met kneehighs in the hotel lobby.

After installing ourselves, and chatting for quite a while, we headed out for dinner. The pictures you have already seen here so you know we were all in heels, what else?? :unsure: After walking around a bit we decided on a typical danish restaurant and we all had typical danish food, although we had different courses.

After that we headed back to our hotel, via a bar for drinks/irish coffee, and changed for partying. In heels, of course. Me in skinny jeans and 4" boots and pumps and kneehighs in pumps. We had made some checking and decided to go to a club called Celcius. Arriving around 11 meant we were quite early but the crowd built up rather quickly and there were some georgious danish women there. Unfortunately (?) this was a place for youngsters and we felt slightly old in there, at least I did. Around 2:30 we left for another club were we stayed for another hour before heading to our hotel. During the whole evening I didn't see any reaction what so ever, not at the restaurant, not while walking there and not at the clubs.

We got up surprisingly early on Saturday and even got breakfast at the hotel before heading out on the town. As we had different agendas we decided to go our seperate ways and to meet at the coffee place called Roberts.

Just after 3 we were all there and luickily found a table over-seeing the entrance. The place was crowded and the line to get coffee was 10 minutes long! Although we looked constantly at the entrance door we didn't see anyone else joining us. :boxing: Well, after about an hour we headed out together and did some touristing things like visiting the round tower before we went back to the hotel.

After a telephone call to a restaurant we had a table reserved and we went there around 8 a'clock. In heels of course.

The partying this night should be at a place with a slightly older crowd, at least that was the intention. Once again we changed at the hotel and went away on foot. As it was a bit to walk and the feet already started to feel a little bit sore we went in low heeled shoeware.8) Before getting into the place we changed so that we at least entered in style. This night I was in skinny jeans and 4" stiletto boots so no one could miss I was in heels. The others also had stiletto heeled pumps/boots. This place, Söpavillionen, definitely had an older crowd than the day before but unfortunately it wasn't as near as fashionable. But we had a good time anyway. The theme this night was the 80's so the ones of us who was around these days certainly recognized the music played. It also had a cover band that played the danish hits from the 80's but not being danish, I hardly recognized any song. This time I am sure our heels were noticed but at least me and kneehighs didn't got any bad reactions. Pumps had some guys looking strangely at him but not much more happened. The crowd definitely had some hillbillies in it and they are always harder to get along with. As usual kneehighs got into conversations with the most beautiful women at the place, and comparing who's got the pointiest shoes. I think it was a tie this time but the chicks pumps were sexier (sorry, kh). Left the place around 2:30 I think.

Walked around a while trying to find another place to get into but around 4 a'clock we called it off and headed for bed.

Sunday we had breakfast together, this time me in 4" boots and kh in stiletto pumps. Once again virtually no reaction, at least not that I spotted. Then we packed up and pumps took the train north and me and kh went south over the bridge to stay at my place in Sweden for two nights.

Weather was windy but I promised to take kh flying if weather allowed so we went flying around Malmö for about one hour on the Sunday afternoon, finishing up with some "light" aerobatics that kh seem to enjoy. The windy condition made the landing trickier than usual and I really had to work the plane to keep it level, but we landed safely.

Now the story is way after heel meeting story but to finish this post up I just will add that together we went to a short trip to Lund and also spent a whole day in Malmö before I drove kh to the airport on Tuesday morning.

So with this little story you see that our interest isn't only about a heel meeting for a few hours an afternoon once in a while but also to make new friends from whole over the world. Over this last year I have made freinds in Holland, Denmark, Canada, England, USA and of course in Sweden. And I have seen things that only locals knows about that I never would have seen as just a plain tourist.

So all of you that never been to a heel meet, come next time. My first was just a year ago but it feels like I have known these people all my life.

kneehighs and pumps: First I have to thank you for a great time in Cph. And secondly; If I missed something in this post, please fill it in.

See you all at next heel meet.

Looks like you guys had a wicked time there. Those are some great pics. Wish I was there.

It's always fun to meet with my friends! 8)

Congratulations, Craig, on completion of another fabulous international heelmeet. I'm sure everyone is delighted at the success of this meet as they are (were) on the success of the meetings in London.

edit Thanks Bubba!

It was a smaller meet, but smaller meets are good for developing intimacy.

Copenhagen is one of my most favorite cities on the face of the earth. I am wondering, however, why you chose that city rather than, say, Stockholm, which is larger and has more to offer in the way of shopping, merchandising esperiences?

Simple. It's the nearest major metropolitan Scandinavian city closest to admirer5577 and Pumps :unsure: From what I understand the people in Stockholm are amongst the most stylish in the world, which is why Stockholm is indeed on my waiting list right behind Berlin and the Baltics (for sheer intellectual curiousity).

While I really enjoy and appreciate the pictres you've posted, is anyone going to post an "in depth" report on the meet? I would really enjoy reading all about it.

admirer5577 did a pretty good job of summing up the evening. Below is a picture of the pumps mentioned by admirer5577. The straps on the pumps on the right being worn by a beautiful Danish woman (and the friendliest one I met all night).

Click here

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

How interesting! Thanks for the narrative, Admirier5577 (5577 is almost identical to the tail number of my C-141 - 5477 - back in the late 80s when I was flying) It sounds like the three of you had a magnificant time. Good food, good fellowship and wonderful interaction for three guys with nothing more in common, that you knew about before meeting in Copenhagen, than a love for high heels. Fantastic.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.