Heels and a recent result

ND1500

Recently I was having car trouble so a I nice older man that I know in my apartment complex offered me a ride to work to help me out. He pulled up to my building in his pickup truck, and as I approached it, a little boy of about 9 or 10 years old quickly jumped out of the passenger seat, motioning for me to sit in the middle. Not wanting to make a fuss given that it wasn't that long of a ride, I complied but wasn't exactly dressed for this type of activity. I was wearing a short, fairly tight skirt and 4" high heeled sandals as usual. My discomfort was quick as I struggled to get into the cab in my heels as my skirt no doubt began to ride up. My embarrassment grew when the boy noticed this and "helped" me into the cab. Not wanting to make a big deal of it, I fixed my skirt and slid into the middle seat which was of course as cramped as could be! Even with my legs crossed I had little or no room on either side. For such a small boy, he sure took up a lot of space and even threw his arm around me! Ugh. Granted, it would have looked strange for me to sit near the door given the situation, but it certainly was a bit distressing to be dressed as I was sitting between two males that of course were wearing comfortable pants and sneakers. I guess these are the things we girls have to deal with every now and again when we wear skirts and high heels!

• 10 months later...