teen in high heels

melanie

Quote from the User Control Panel: Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

am i the only girl of my age (16) who loves very very high heels ?? I found this website (which looks awesome).. i would like to meet new peoples who share same interest... all age is welcome ...

Melanie, welcome. There are lots of great people here, plus lots of good advice and answers.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Well according to his profile, kneehighs is only 7!

Indeed. I'm absolutely sure that he's at least 17 years old. Only granny micha is a 115 years old fossile. If I were only 100 years younger 8)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

No he's just tall for his age Micha.

Are you sure you're only 117? You must have had a hard life that's all I can say!

You are right. 1848, persecuted by the prussian troops as democrat and simultaneously by the revolutionary movement because of my love for Louis XIV shoes, was really a hard year!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:LouisXIV.jpg

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi Melanie You're not the only young woman who is interested in very high heels. I actually had one around you age asking me if she could come and try my ballet boots Regards XLheel

• 2 weeks later...

nice !!! how old was she ? where did you met her ?

16 or 17, I met her through a danish alternative site called blackmarket. A lot of the women and some the guys there are into heels.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo melanie, you're not the only very young here! I'm 18 in a few days and I'm glad to hear that girls like you loving heels do exist! It makes me hope for the best...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember when I was in high school (mid 80's) ALL the girls wore pumps, most everyday with an occasional exception of wearing Reeboks. I saw so many 5" pumps my senior year it drove me crazy. Pumps with long dresses, pumps with mini-skirts, pumps with jeans. Pumps with business suits. It was like it was almost to be expected. Then, when I went to college, it all changed. Jogging pants, tee-shirts, sneakers. It was a let down.

I myself do not use this as a vehicle for meeting females. Call me paranoid but there are too many trolls looking for pervs. I'm just interested in knowing that there are others who share my passion for shoes.