The most beautiful stiletto's I've seen

I stumbled across this online shop that specializes in thin/ULTRA pointed toe stiletto pumps and boots.

http://www.rosashoes.co.uk/

After checking this website/online store out, all I can say is that I've never seen such beautiful and sexy stilettos. Well, I personally love pointed toe and thin heels so you can imagine my excitement.

Unfortunately, us guys are not considered potential customers and the largest size they have is a 41.

I'd love to get this classic stiletto court shoe (1) but I'm afraid it would be too tight and the heel too high. The next best thing would be to get one of these lovely shoes for are female partners rrrrrrrr!

While I'm not a fan of lace up boots, the boots for sale here could've been the exception. (1, 2)

Here are some more photos of these great shoes/boots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8239539@N02

Hope you at least enjoy the photos on the website. I have.

I hink they're rather ugly TBH, the toebox is much too long and is an exaggeration of what a shoe should look like IMO. However, each to their own...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Agree with Dr Shoe, those shoes are really ugly. Why do people have to ruin the classic court style look and come up with something like these?? Besides, wont the toe drag on the floor when you walk? Just for the record, size 8s are probably too big for me anyways

I like pointed toes as much as the next guy (or girl), but that's way too extreme for my conservative taste. I know I wouldn't want to wear something like those. Besides, size 41 (an 8 in the States) is too damn tiny for my battleship sized feet!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

^ yeah. I focused more on the stripes on the socks and pants--looks great IMHO...and the suede/leather combo on a mary jane looks good too...just a bit too pointy for my taste though.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

As already mentioned above, Roger and Sarah did post here in the past but chose to 'go away' as they made it clear that they did not approve of some topics on this board or of male heel wearing. It's interesting to see that the RoSa range has now been extended to include a higher 4.5 - 5" stiletto, despite their original statements that they would stick with their 'medium' heels. If that decision can be overturned, maybe they will also produce larger sizes in the future, but I somehow doubt it. Personally, I like the elegance of these shoes, although I can agree that the toes are extreme. It would be good to see their slingbacks and other styles introduced with the higher heels, alongside the existing plain courts. The videos are worth seeing, particularly that set in the hotel. The outside scenes appear to be mostly shot in Brighton, e.g. the station, North Street, Churchill Square and St. Nicholas's Churchyard. The stills gallery is good too; I wonder who the 'RoSa Sisters' are - they certainly make a stunning team. Has anyone seen these shoes being worn in public yet? I think we should look out for them as they are quite distinctive. I doubt that anyone here who has criticised them would fail to look and admire!

I stumbled across this online shop that specializes in thin/ULTRA pointed toe stiletto pumps and boots.

http://www.rosashoes.co.uk/

After checking this website/online store out, all I can say is that I've never seen such beautiful and sexy stilettos. Well, I personally love pointed toe and thin heels so you can imagine my excitement.

Unfortunately, us guys are not considered potential customers and the largest size they have is a 41.

I'd love to get this classic stiletto court shoe (1) but I'm afraid it would be too tight and the heel too high. The next best thing would be to get one of these lovely shoes for are female partners rrrrrrrr!

While I'm not a fan of lace up boots, the boots for sale here could've been the exception. (1, 2)

Here are some more photos of these great shoes/boots:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8239539@N02

Hope you at least enjoy the photos on the website. I have.

To disagree with some others, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Roger and Sarah Adams' stuff. I regret not being there at the beginning, so I will keep an eye on them, now they have been resurrected.

With my size 39s, I might just take a trip to their shop just to buy a pair and thumb my nose to their stuffy attitude about guys in heels.

Xa

I didn't see anyone wearing those shoes when I was in the Brighton area for a few days last month.

Shame!

>> I might just take a trip to their shop just to buy a pair <<

I didn't think they had a shop these days. I thought it was online or "by appointment" only?

I really love these shoes, the heels are extremly thin and the points are extremly long. Ik find that very beautiful. I admit, i orderded a pair in size 41. It might hurt my feet a little, but hee, if one wants to be beautiful, one might doe something to achieve that. But the attitude of these Adam and Rose ....... in what cave do these people live ?

Hi Michael Which size 41 shoes did you order (The medium or high heels)? What size do you usually wear? Please post some pics when you receive them and tell us how the shoes are since I'm thinking of ordering a pair myself. Thanks! "But the attitude of these Adam and Rose ....... in what cave do these people live?" I don't get it as well. It is as though they are offended by the idea that men would like to wear them as well thus hurting their image. They probably think that they can afford to have a certain clientele and still profit nicely. Whatever the case, they have a conservative way of thinking.

• 2 months later...

I totally agree, they are fairly pointy and this is not my taste, but this my opinion. The heel on the other hand are very stylish and only for that I would buy a pair in my size EU41. But because they don't like serving men who likes wearing heels, why should I give them the pleasure of me spending my money into their wallet.... FL

FoxyLady

Considering that most people on this forum are saying that the shoes are too pointy, I would have thought that there would only be a limited market for these shoes. For me the heel is the most striking feature of the shoe and I would think that they will need to branch out with shoes of different styles, but using that amazing heel. I do hope that Roger & Sarah are able to make a go of it and wish them well for the future.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 2 months later...

I think that their shoes look FABULOUS! I LOVE the extra long pointed toes and they go hand in hand with those super skinny stiletto heels! They are certainly not practical but WHO CARES! Neither are those hobble skirts that Sarah wears in the videos. I would love a pair of black leather courts, but sadly they don't make my size. (sob) I wish that they made knee high or thigh high zip boots as well. I think that they are missing out with not making larger sizes. As well as myself and other male customers, consider this: Apparently Paris Hilton and Uma Thurman both have (US) size 11 feet. Also, my favourite female fashion advisor here at home has size 11 feet. None of these women are hard to look at and are all smaller (clothing) sizes. I urge Roger & Sarah to reconsider this ban on men and women of bigger sizes. I can assure them that if I had a pair of their shoes, I would wear them with care and only with tasteful outfits. Paul

in leather & heels...

• 2 months later...