hhplace screen-saver

PostCode

I was looking through some back images of Missy and the thought occurred to me. WHy not make a screen saver for hhplace with hhplace members? Everyone who wants to partake send a picture or post a picture of themselves in heels, boots or whatever and I could create a screen-saver for everyone. Sound like an idea worth pursuing?

I also have a digital camera so picture will not be a problem :smile:

Heck with it. Let's have a UK photoshoot, and we can then send the results off to PostCode :grin:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

You can do that. Anyone who wants to participate could just send me their picutres that they would want to have included. I can do any modifying to the images, although I would understand completely if you wanted to crop any part of the image out before you sent it to me. As more images come in, I can easily add them into the screen saver. My question is would Firefox and rest put a link up for everyone or would I need to put it up on our site? We could just put it up on both sites too. What do you think Firefox?

Good idea!

So do we do it all on the Brum trip or at evry meeting we go to? :smile:

It's just difficult getting flattering pictures of the shoes you're wearing! So, I thought we could take pictures for each other, then send the results off. Depends if PostCode minds getting lots of emails of photos of shoes. Somehow I don't think he'll mind too much :grin:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

if you have someone else to take photos for you it's easier than trying to take them yourself using the timer (if camera has on) or a mirror :smile:

True. Pictures taken in the mirror tend to be out of focus...

I don't mind hosting a photo session some time

I have a 1MP camera, which is good for about 450 photos, and a laptop in case we run out :grin:

If Francis hosts, then I'll bring the camera.

I like the screensaver-idea, will there also be a KDE version for Linux? :grin: Anyway, I'll try and get some decent pic for it. Hosting it in the site is no problem, still plenty of space for links on the intro-page. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

sounds like it's a done deal then :grin:

I also have a 1 Megapixel camera (Kodak DC210+Zoom) and computers with over 60Gb free space :grin: I think it would take us weeks to fill that :smile:

only question now is, when?

I've got one of those exact same cameras, Francis. Excellent, aren't they! I'm planning to sell mine to my brother, and buy a new 2MP one, but I'll be sad to see the DC210 go.