High Heeled Training Diary #33 (and more, MUCH more)

Laurieheels

Are you heart broken by this new chance for Laurie?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Are you heart broken by this new chance for Laurie?

Sometimes in life we don't see things coming. We don't expect a moment to arrive, and suddenly it has not only happened, but it has changed everything in life and one's head is spinning from the change. This is such a week, I am happy to report. I have trouble remembering what I wore from day to day. I am lost in so much and the shoes seem a bit less omnipresent in my life in a sense, but they seem to have mattered more in another. I'll try to remember what I was wearing. Monday - I don't think I worked on Monday, and I was wearing my new ankle boots that day. They're a great pair of boots and they are being worked in very well. I didn't do much being out, but I did wear them the whole time. Tuesday was a black patent stiletto day, with stockings, and it was typical, about ten hours in heels, a good walk to and from work in runners to help keep the body shaped up. Wednesday is a day that changes everything. I did wear the five inch stiletto black patent pumps. It was a busy day at work, I was on top of my game, solving problems, and I had cookies for people. I ran up to our north office, gave cookies to some friends there, and was very nervous and excited for that evening. You see, your goddess had a date. And it was just a friendly date, or so it was supposed to be, but that moment where life runs up and does something strange and wonderful came along. Last week I mentioned that my friend Chris, who was also a customer, took me to lunch. He's a great guy, handsome, funny, and we get along really well. But when a friend and customer also reads your diaries every week, maybe something is destined to happen..... We'll put that on hold for a moment. Thursday was again a stiletto day, black patent, five inches, about ten hours in them. A short skirt, bare legs, and on my lunch break, a visit from a friend who is also a customer who is also a reader of the diary who is also something more now. Friday was that kind of day, lost to the world, caring about nothing, yet I still managed to knock down several huge problems that came across my desk and our counter. Ankle boots again, those four and a quarter inch stiletto heels are just great. After work, I met up with my sister and some of her friends from her company, and we all went out for drinks and appetizers. I showed off my boots, the girls were impressed, they like them. Okay, so my sister still makes comments about a house falling on me, because of the pointy toes, but I can live with that. I also picked up my velvet stilettos from the repair. They are looking good again. I wore the velvets for work on Saturday, all the while having a nervous day. Overall, it was fourteen hours in those shoes. Dinner, a movie, a quiet drive on a star filled night with a full moon casting a silvery hue across the trees and hills... For me, there is great pleasure in what I have to say now, but I am sure hearts may break everywhere. You've all followed my writing for 33 weeks now, and more than that in some ways, and everyone knows that I have felt lonely at times, felt that no one was noticing me for me. Well, it may be to your dismay out there, but Laurie, your high heeled goddess, has a boyfriend now. One she likes very much, one that, within the course of one week, has come to mean a lot to her. Life moves very fast sometimes, it takes us when we do not expect it, and brings us wonderful things. It has happened to me, and last night, Saturday night, I realized just how special that can be. And how special he can be. To know someone, and suddenly, one day, you just connect like you didn't think possible, it becomes incredible. And in some ways, I have the diaries to thank for that. So I am sitting here, on a Sunday, in my stiletto ankle boots, drinking soda and writing about this diary, wondering all the while about how my life is going to go from today forward. And I think it's going to turn out great. Chris, you're amazing. Everything is right in the world....

Actually, I'm really just kidding around. You guys should be spending time alone together now. I hope everything works out for you two. Missy and I have "discovered" a deeper level of our own relationship through heels. Kind of a conduit I suppose. We've opened up even futher between one another because of that. Chris has gotten himself a classy lady and a wonderful person to be with. Cheers guys and again, congrats.

Posted Image

Sometimes in life we don't see things coming. We don't expect a moment to arrive, and suddenly it has not only happened, but it has changed everything in life and one's head is spinning from the change.

Everything is right in the world....

Oh dear, thank god! When reading the start it seems like something terrible has happened to Laurie - broken an anke or given up heels at all. :grin: But no! Instead she is even better- she has a boyfriend...

Congrats, Laurie! I hope You don't disappear from this board - and that Chris will only help you on the "highheeled road to paradise" :grin:

Chris, be a good boy and take care of Laurie :smile:

HH forever!

Laurie, It's been great reading your posts so far and I sincerely hope that your spinning head won't stop them :grin: Since Chris is also a reader here, maybe he'll help you keep your diaries :smile: I have read your many posts reflecting dismay with being 'unnoticed' and am very pleased that you HAVE been noticed and won't be lonely anymore :grin: Yes, you have broken hearts around the globe but we all know you're out of reach anyway :grin: Congrats to both of you on finding each other!! May your days (and nights...) be filled with happy times and joy!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Well, I've done it now! Cast my vote and owning up! Yes, I'm broken hearted! Following up in Laurie's shadow for quite a while in my 3rd place, I thought we had something special! *sniff* But I see I was wrong! *whaaaah* *boo-hoo-hoo-hooooo* *goes bonkers and howls at not-so-full moon* But, on a more serious note! Well done! We all knew you could find someone to love you for the high heel goddess you are! Now, don't forget that he must be obedient and lick those boots clean daily :smile: You doting fan club would expect no less :grin:

Oh, and Francis, no, I would never ask him to do that to my boots. :smile: And I am sorry I broke your heart, I didn't mean to hurt you. But it seems that things for Chris and myself have some sort of fate involved. I cannot fight it. And I think I am the lucky one here, as much as he likes to claim otherwise.

Claim otherwise all you like, Skat, it can't change the fact that I still feel very lucky. :smile: Of course, I keep getting requests from strange people to send pictures, and being asked if I would like to get to know them better. It is as if a whole group of people are not reading the diaries. Chris, don't hurt them, okay?

Actually Lauire, I'm thrilled for you, but I can't vote twice :grin: you should know by now that I can be facecious at times and taking the rip is part of my nature :smile: I can't give you any wishes or blessings as they're are none in Klingon that don't sound like they are wishing you dead :grin: so I'll have to quote Vulcan. Laurie and Chris, Live Long and Prosper!

May God bless and keep your relationship alive, and may you both become and remain each other's best friend.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Laurie; Allow me to offer you belated congratulations. I am somewhat new here and don't know you that well. However, I am still pleased to hear that you have found steady companionship. You begin a new journey now. I don't expect you to be here as often as a result of this. At least, I hope you devote more time to your new developing relationship. How else can you make it a success? Don't try to change each other. Accept each other for what you are. And keep on wearing those heels !!! Afterall, when I attend your wedding, I expect you to be in 7 inch heels. :smile: PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.