Leather Fashion and smoking

Debragloves

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

I find life miserable if I can't feel glamorous so I nearly always make an effort - the extent of which depends on the occasion. I often wear a leather or latex skirt at just above knee length apart from a few little outfits that are rather short (yes, latex as daywear is possible). I also team this up with FF stockings and a corset or corselette. Accessories are important too... hats, gloves (leather being my favourite), bags, sunglasses, red lipstick... I used to be a smoker before I saw the light and gave up. I had a black and chrome cigarette holder which was approximately 3.5" long and would always smoke Ziganov blacks. I think that once one gets into the habit of maintaining a glamorous image regularly, even bad hair days impress. Boosts the ego somewhat. In the words of Poly-Styrene: I'm a poseur and I don't care!

• 6 months later...

I haven't worn a leather skirt in about a decade, but I do wear skirts and dresses that accentuate my figure and show of my legs. I also wear lingerie that can't be seen, but makes me feel sexy. It's kind of like having a secret that only you know, but the rest of the population would like to know.

Hi, I love wearing leather skirts too, whether above or below the knee, in fact I've quite a collection, as well as leather gloves, jackets and coats. But for me I like to dress up up and wear fitted clothes anyway, even my suits are fitted, as it gives me a real boost, even on bad days, to know I look good. Perhaps I'm a bit vain but I'm happy. I gave up smoking in 1990, so that ones out I'm afraid. I just compensate by buying more shoes and boots.