Victoria beckham...

I have been watching this woman for a while now and have come to this conclusion.. this women is in heels 24/7!!! As many photos i have seen of her she is NEVER in anything that even looks flat! even ON the field, there she is poking through the soft grass!! what a woman!!! Although i hear(but have not seen) that she has feet that are not as pretty as her!! and not in such good shape.... Now really.. some "celebs" wear flats some time but not her!!! David, is a very lucky guy.1 hot wife.2 hot wife in heels 24/7 I hope he knows how lucky she is.... p.s. she's not too skinny either!

Cheers

Yes, when she was in the Spice Girls they had to do an Army assault course as part of a publicity stunt... ...she even did that in heels! She's totally crackers man!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm told that she already has some bad feet.. but she's beautiful and i'm not married to her.. when that happens, i'm sure ol' becks will find a suitable replacement... I would start taking care of them now before they get real bad.... like the Japanese women i'm seeing now.... they are all wearing some very nice heels here.. ofcourse they have a lot less to carry around.. than some......

Cheers

• 6 months later...

I saw a picture of her recently in platforms with a 7 inch stiletto heel. She looked georgeous. Hopefully she is working out and taking care of her feet and will be wearing high heels for a long time.;)

Oh no! Her feet are fracked upped. Not to long ago I think she had some work done on her bunions.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!