Miss HighHeels Contest, check out www.MissHighHeels.com

Mike(NL)

Hello ladies,

We are organizing a worldwide Miss HighHeels Contest and are looking for women who would like to enter the contest. It is something like Miss World or Miss Universe, but then for women who love to wear high heels. Have a look at our website www.misshighheels.com

The Miss HighHeels Contest is just a small part of our worldwide high heels project. So if you would be interested to model your high heels for our websites on a regular basis and make some nice money with it then you can contact us also via the website. You help us, we help you in an easy way.

We hope you appreciate us organizing this and hope many of you ladies like to join us in making the world see, understand and appreciate the beauty of women wearing high heels.

Look forward to many replies.

Best regards,

Mike

It's a nice idea, but you seem to be putting the cart before the horse. You have no sponsors, no information on how this contest would work or where it would be located, and no information on your organization. As Laurie pointed out, I find it hard to believe any reputable high heel wearer would send in her name and address. At a minimum, I would think you would want to seek the sponsorship of some modeling organizations or Internet high heel vendors to lend some credibility to the thing. But, like I said, the idea is appealing.

We just started it all and are still in negotiation with some sponsors, but the deal with them is not round yet. And if you feel too scared you give out your personal info at first then just send in your name and e-mail adress and we will contact you and send you the necessary documents in PDF format that you can print out yourself and then fill in and sign and then return it to our address. We are a fully registered company here in the Netherlands at the Chamber of Commerce (which is the official dutch governmental company that handles all official registrations of companies here in Holland) and have registered all the names and logos for copyright. So it is all fully legal. Best regards, Mike

I think you should include some more hard facts and information about your plans on your website. It's so bereft of any detail, it's hardly worth looking at. It gives the impression it might be a fake organisation or a joke although I'm sure you are genuine myself. Good luck with it.

I am inclined to agree with Laurie, I use my first name as my handle, but there is no way I'll be giving out my surname or full address like that. As Stu said there needs to be more details posted about the actual competition (which I am certainly will happen in due course). However my safety on the Internet must be first priority. Maybe I could post a picture or two on here and see what sort of feedback I get. A trip to Holland would be nice though, I'm nearly due for a holiday. Maryanne :smile: