Missy's New Thigh High Boots

great looking boots :o however, they would look better if they were black patent!! (to each his own) with my s/o would wear thigh high boots, especially black patent, they would be great in the bedroom, would just love to slide :smile::grin: up between them :grin::grin::grin::grin: maybe some day!!!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I won those on E-Bay a few days ago. I stiill want to get some red and black ones too.. I just have to be patient. One thing about being short, (I'm 5'4") is that thigh high boots go up further on my legs. I have some short skirts.. now I need to find some REALLY short skirts, so tht I can show off the top of the boot.

They feel really sexy on, I love the way they feel against me legs..so sexy and seductive!

I do have some black vinyl boots, with a 6 inch heel and small platform, zips and ties up the back. I had posted some pics of those some time ago on my website.

http://www.missyshighheels.com

Thanks for the compliment on my skirt. We bought that up inPortland at the mall.

XX

Mistress :smile:

....and this is a problem how?

:smile::grin: :grin:

I was just thinking that. You don't need a deputy photographer, do you :grin: ? but seriously, you look great, MissyM. Wow!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"