Mermaid! MMMMMMM

ILuvHeels

OOH! She's drop dead gorgeous! The outfit could be made of thick, tight rubber though, and the corset could use some steel bones. As for the leather lady- it was a long time since I've seen such a sexy sight! While leather minis don't work for me, long skirts/ dresses/ gowns get me to a cloud nine... instantly! I had some fantasies about one girl I know, hobbled in a leather mermaid outfit... There must be something to it :smile:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

When posting YouTube URLs, don't forget to snip off all this stuff:

&mode=related&search=

When posting hhplace messages, dont forget you can edit a post rather than making 2 posts within minutes of each other if you want to add info or update something :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Where could someone get a mermaid outfit like that?

Sorry but I do not remember where I have seen it. Just some weeks ago I ran into one at some Internet shop but I don't remember where. :smile:

Search by using "latex" "fetish" etc and you might stumble over it. If I see it again I'll let you know.

Edit: Just found one supplier; www.baroness.com Not in their catalogue but in the photo albums. Happy hunting.

http://www.baroness.com/features/events/040519_Mermaid/source/822u0459.htm

Tech question: Shouldn't the pic turn up now? img within brackets and everything.

It isn't shiny latex, but:

http://otterbaysuits.com/Mermaidhome.htm

The site is a bit lacking in style and navigation, but I've never seen anything like their suits. Click the dolphin and you'll find a page that will then link you to some rather large movie clips.

... Not that this has anything to do with shoes. Though I suppose you could claim that it has something to do with feet being transformed into fins?

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.