incredible..

pata

these are not mine, they are too small for my feet- but at the same time these are definitely the most beautiful REAL fetish-high heels I´ve ever seen (and worn :smile: ) - one would draw them like this- but here you see they exist in *real life*.

post-2189-133522851825_thumb.jpg

Those are beyond "cigarette heels" -- more like "toothpick heels". Looks like there is nothing under the toe either. Absolutely amazing!

Have a happy time!

... ahm, what's the speech about? If there's a picture - I don't see anything, not even the slightest hint in pata's initial post's source code...

CU!

-Mike

Looks like a server is down right now. The link is there in pata's posting but Firefox times out when I attempt to follow the link. The picture was there last night, give it some time and try again.

Have a happy time!

Not for me. They look absolutely stunning but I am so sure that I wouldn't even be able to stand in them that I wouldn't even put them on my feet. The disappointment would be too strong!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

They look like a very similar design to those made by a German guy for the legsworld.de site. If you have a look in the previews, there are a few examples of his attempts to make steel shoes with very narrow heels.

August 16th 2005, October 4th 2005 and 7th November 2006 previews specificially. (Legsworld is an adult website, contains nudity and is therefore not for minors to view, however).

This was his second attempt.

Posted Image

till now they are unique. but the designer of these and me we are going to work together to develop them further and may be make them more walkable too (without losing the phantastic design!)- and I hope one day .... @richy: they are exactly the same. (but I stand on them with my full weight so the feet slips even more in it and the sole dissapears) that was such a coincidence - and for such contacts I am so glad I decided once to make light-fetish - cuz as already said- I was impressed by these heels from the very first second I saw them and asked me how they would look at me and if I would be able to walk on these. they are of steel (phantastic feeling cuz quite heavy when hold in the hand) and they ARE walkable, but quite difficult of course, I would compare them to the scream heels although these are higher- the heel is incredible stable for such a thin heel!

Yes, it does work for me as well now... All I can say is: Amazing!!! But for me that would be too much to handle. Anyway, would be a real eyecatcher in one's shelf in case you got a pair of those but can't walk in them... ;o) CU! -Mike

Pata. If he could make those work for you, I've no doubt at all that you could wear them. From what I've seen of them, the problem is, as you rightly say, as soon as you put your weight fully down, the toe strap stretches and your foot slides down. The very thin toe straps may look wonderful for posing, but for walking, I think that they are going to have to be made with a wider toe strap, or even a toe box, to stop your toes from extending out of the front of the shoe. Either way, I'm confident that they would look fantastic on you. Richy PS. Loved the evening gown with ballets vid this week. Great setting as well.

OMG! These are fantastic. Pata, would you be willing to do a video documentery series on Light-fetish.de about the work you do on these shoes? You know, fitting sessions, try-out, maybe even discussions with the creator/designer. That would be most interesting. WobbleFan

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

They look absolutely fantastic. Personally I prefer the ballet boot version. If anyone can walk in those shoes, it will be Pata. She is a talented girl. I'm not sure I could manage them, but I'd love to try them.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Ritchie's shoes seem more walkable to me, those by Pata look almost terifyingly high. There comes so much pressure on yout foot and toe, that the foot leans forward. As a result of that we can see an empty space in the back, and the toe seems to stand on the street. That is a pitty, because the shoes itself are breathtaking.

• 1 month later...