Pushing the envelope again

JSpikeheels

Hey Everyone again:

...in my last post I said hello to you all once again...as I said, it takes time to regroup, reconsider choices and map out a plan...and I am back to enjoying the pleasures of freestyling...

...as I may have mentioned along the way I always worked toward the pleasures of wearing spikeheels in public with a certain special goal in mind:

... in my mind the perfect heel has always been a six inch boot or pump...five is a lovely comfortable height compared to a four it is not always easy to see if a five is higher...a six is an unmistakable statement when carried on a confident comfortable posture...

...here is a style that I want to be able to wear..these are just posed in one place in my kitchen but the goal is to wear them all the time..

Posted Image

Posted Image

...right now I need to practice to get to the point of being able to actually wear these to a Sam's Club or a Walmart or a restaurant...I'm good on a five but I want to go up one inch more...so how do I practice on a six inch heel...what's the quickest way to get comfortable in a six...

...ANSWER: practice on a higher heel...lol, lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

...just got these yesterday from Pierre Silber--EL-8260 in a size 13 is a full seven inches...just to stand in for about three minutes a couple times an evening..I don't plan to ever walk on these but just stand and stretch a few minutes at a time..

...then switch to a six and I can feel the difference...the knees are straighter the heel-roll-toe is easier to "heel-roll-toe" ...

---------------------------------------

..it's been a great life...and a great adventure...the day is not far off when I will have to give them up forever--I'll be sixty-two next week- but when the day comes I will have my memories and the immense satisfaction in recalling that-in this life- I actually "climbed the mountain" and did not just stand in the valley and fear what the clouds may conceal...

comments appreciated

JSpikeheels

JIm

• 2 months later...

L.K., The answer to both questions is YES! Having larger feet lessens the angle of the shoe making a 5" heel in size 12 perhaps seem like a 4.5 or 4 inch heel in size 6 pr 7. But practice (training) helps also!

Practice is the key. you can either work up to it gradually or wear extremely high heels for a while and ten come back down onto your desired height. I do this with ballet boots and just about everything else feel like flats!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.