permanent high heeled man

maxman

I read on another web site that men cannot wear a six inch heel because their feet are not made to bend at that angle and that if men try to use a certain foot trainer to achieve this it could actually snap the tendons and the process cannot be reversed. The man is a permanent high heeled man. Has anyone else heard this?

It's just BS, the mechanics of a man's foot is the same as a women's foot.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yes I read that a number of years ago and laughed even more then than I'm laughing now! If anything men are actually better equipped to wear heels than women are having thicker tendons and the tendency to have longer feet.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

[..]

If anything men are actually better equipped to wear heels than women are having thicker tendons and the tendency to have longer feet.

Really?

I have shorter feet and a bit broader :wavey:

But my tendons are doing fine... actuall I am now wearing 5.5 heels (Domina - Pleaser) ... and no problem..

as stated above it is just BS that men can't wear high heels...

The differences between men and women cut down to:

muscle mass and distribution of weight... and that women in generall are a bit lighter... but that is nothing to zero today.

Who is writing such things? a jealous woman? :smile:

Really?

I have shorter feet and a bit broader :smile:

But I'll bet you can't get your short fat feet into a pair in size 37!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanks for the replies. No I am not a woman, but I have tried to wear 6 inch heels and simply can't do it. I can't straighten my legs and walk. Then I read the information on the other web site, so I thought I would ask to make sure. I guess I will have to keep practicing.

Why should I?

:smile:

Because many women can...

My point was that you have a longer foot because your feet are a larger size. A lady might have a short fat foot but it will be shorter and not as fat as yours...