I Want To See Victoria Beckham In Over 5 Inch HEELS

Strip Poker 388

The most I have seen is 5 inch with no platform.Victoria Beckham I bet she can walk in atleast 5 1/2 , most of the pictures are in the 5 inch heel range ,yes some are with a little platform , but all the photos Ive seen of her ,she is in some type of heels. not like some of the wannabe's . She does wear the heels all the time!!

:cool1:

The most I have seen is 5 inch with no platform.Victoria Beckham I bet she can walk in atleast 5 1/2 , most of the pictures are in the 5 inch heel range ,yes some are with a little platform , but all the photos Ive seen of her ,she is in some type of heels. not like some of the wannabe's . She does wear the heels all the time!!

write her and ask for it...i wann see that, too:w00t2:

I´ve read (no idea if that´s true, nobody knows when concerning yellow press) that wearing high heels in public was determined by her marriage contract. edit: but as to 5,5 inch heels, in fact you have answered it yourself. even 5inch heels without plat are quite extreme if you run in those the whole day long. when wearing 5,5 inch heels the difference might seem not as large first if you can walk in these ( I am sure she can) but you HAVE to give your feet a chance to recover after that. So normally a perm. hi-heeled woman would not wear heels over 5 inches. Especially not when she is over 27.

There is a one hour documentary on the TV every night this week, about her move to the US. So far she has worn nothing under 4 inch, mostly nearer 5 inch I would think. Even when she threw the first pitch of the match at a local baseball game she wore what looked a bit like white trainers but they had at least a 4 inch wedge. When she went to a place for baseball advice a day or two before, she wore 5 inch sling-back sandals with a chunky heel. One of the kids even asked why she was wearing high heels to play baseball. Plenty of opportunity for scren capture during those shows....

I don't think she can wear flats if she wanted to. The spice girls had to do a military assault course as part of a publicity stunt once. See if you can guess what Miss Adams was wearing...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Have you all seen the pics in the daily mail?

Here is one

Posted Image

Look a little photoshopped though?

I always thought that she had great legs, not so sure now!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Good god, this has to be modified, her left leg looks awful...

something looks wrong, the inside of the leg looks bad,maybe camera angle?

I did notice on the TV show that she does wobble a little in the heels, ankles bending some.

aaah, thank you for these black-outfit pics- I had seen these t-straps only from the front and i thought them GEORGEOUS- now from aside even more!.. does anybody know from which designer they are? as to her legs: I can´t imagine her legs were really so bad. I mean every woman has more or less problems with her skin, no matter how slim or thick she is, but on that pic that might be a very unfortunate light-effect too. and surely yellow press was eager to show this pic around the world. And even if it´s real I STILL would think the posh a great fashionista.

i love her snooty diva attitude simply because she wears great heels all the time- although the t-bars above dont do it for me

I guess when you can buy a temporary 17 mil house you can act a little stuck up.Just hope it doesent rain and she doesent drown,lol

Alittle attitude with that 5 inch + Altitude heel is acceptable.

rob

She said in that documentary that she'd rather die than wear ballet pumps! She was also really worried when the police pulled her over when driving that she would be seen in her driving flats! My kind of girl! I'd have to have a "mute button" fitted to her though! Thing that disappointed me though, was that at times she looked very awkward in her heels, not graceful at all. Maybe she was putting it on. Still, she usually manages to raise my spirits when I see her promoting heel wearing.

proper arch on those t bars. im guessing they woud be a tad over 5

I would suggest even about 5,5 inches- with a small hidden platform. really great shoes.

• 3 weeks later...

she is deffently my type of girl. Shes hot and wears tall heels all the time. perfect! also would love to see her in 5.5 and 6 inch heels and other different thigh high boots. Here is a pic of her in some good thigh boots

Posted Image

8)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 4 weeks later...

This thigh boots are awesome 8) wonder where she got those from?

I didn't want to create another celebrity-related boot thread, so I had to ask on here; unless a moderator wants to separate my post? Britney Spears performed at the MTV awards in a stunning pair of really high heeled (5" maybe?) suade knee boots. While the performance was reported to be "dissappointing", the boots from what I've seen online (very shadowy pictures) were really something else! Does anyone have a large-ish picture which shows them better? This is something different for me because I've always preferred leather or the crocodile effect boots better.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/CelebSnapshots/popup?id=3579092

Thanks!

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

• 3 weeks later...