Heel-o there!

What is the best way to appreciate high heels?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best way to appreciate high heels?

• Appreciate the owner?
    • Look after them & clean them personally?
    • Wear them with something suitable to show them off?
    • Something else?
    • I don't understand the question.

Hi I'm a big fan of stilettos on women - prefereably 4" + heel court shoes. I'm someone who believes that stilettoes can make any woman look fantastic, and that they should be appreciated properly. I'm also interested in the 'philosophy' of high heels - why do women like them? Why do men like women in them? We all think we know the reasons - but is there more to it? I've been fortunate enough to . . . enjoy women who know how to enjoy their shoes in the past. Any one else been so fortunate? Look forward to hearing from you! :smile:

Patience is a virtue, Patent Red. I voted "something else" because as I see it, true appreciation is a combination of appreciating a wearer who does it well and slipping into a pair yourself from time to time.

Have a happy time!

I think its kind of exciting to try to figure out what kind or what style of heels a person is wearing when wearing pants that go to the ground but you know they're heels because you can see them when the pant is raised while walking. It's kind of enchanting or maby even a little exciting to try and figure out. You know, the suspense of knowing but not knowing. Am I making sense?

real men wear heels

johnnieheel, you're making a great deal of sense. There's always an intrigue associated with that which is hidden. It entices the imagination by making us wonder "what else is there". Of course, when we know the hidden footwear has a heel we know it is interesting so we wonder "Are those pumps or boots*? How high are those heels?" . . .and all those other delicious questions. *For those who have a special affinity for sandals, I'm not leaving you out -- but you can usually tell if the hidden footwear are sandals because you can see the toe. The charm is not lost, however as we wonder "Are there ankle straps, and what is the design? How high are those heels?" I think a partially hidden heel is more powerful than one in full view because the imagination kicks in and we probably envision that heel to be higher than it actually is.

Have a happy time!

Thanks for your replies - I was wondering if I stunk or something! I know where you're coming from re the 'hidden' heel - many's the time that I've seen / heard (don't forget the sound - that ALONE can be enough to get one going) and wondered what exactly are they wearing? Does it suit them? (usually yes). How sexy do they look (usually very!). It can do wonders for the imagination . . .

johnnieheel, you're making a great deal of sense. There's always an intrigue associated with that which is hidden. It entices the imagination by making us wonder "what else is there". Of course, when we know the hidden footwear has a heel we know it is interesting so we wonder "Are those pumps or boots*? How high are those heels?" . . .and all those other delicious questions.

*For those who have a special affinity for sandals, I'm not leaving you out -- but you can usually tell if the hidden footwear are sandals because you can see the toe. The charm is not lost, however as we wonder "Are there ankle straps, and what is the design? How high are those heels?"

I think a partially hidden heel is more powerful than one in full view because the imagination kicks in and we probably envision that heel to be higher than it actually is.

Ya, thats what i was trying to say.LOL!!!

real men wear heels