I have accepted it!

Skrymer

i have finnaly accepted my HH obsession.. when i was a wee lad i used to wear em around the house..and of course..my parents thought it was all a phase...but..as i grew older it never went away... i was scared that i was different or weird and nobody else was like that.. but after doing research..i found there are many like me..and so the other day..(its a story) me and my gf were in payless..and i wondered off to some section looking at all the heels..(nobody was around me)//and i saw a really..weird that i say this..but CUTE pair.. i had to try em on..(keep in mind i hadent done this since i was little) so i thought of course..they woudnt fit or something..but to my suprise..they were size 12..i tried em..and they fit! i got a little jumpy and started turning red..so i ran to my gf to tell her of my news..at first she laughed..but we talked and shes is ok with this..matter in fact i give her advice on buying heels... so there it was..starting all over again..i want to buy my first pair..but still skeptical..of criticism and such..but it doesnt really bother me..althow the store girls were giving me weird looks.. but hey! there just shoes..we should be able to wear em too!! there comfortable anyways... but thats my story..this is my second post..i hope to find a home in this community..that i can share other stories or read others..like i have already and found that i am real comfortable with this place!!

Welcome! Nothing to be squeamish about here. I'm sure we all have similar stories. That's cool that your girlfriend was OK with it and not totally opposed to the notion. You'll find that many folks at stores don't give a second thought to a guy trying on shoes in the "ladies" section. Been there, done that, and usually it's not more than a glance like "Oh, I guess he really is trying them on". No big deal. If you act with confidence like "Of course I'm trying these on, and what of it?", then practically no one will give you any grief. Heck, if you buy them at some place where they aren't cheap like Payless, then they'd better not give you any grief since they are making a nice commission! Again, welcome!

so far so good..enjoy reading the stories..builds confidence! thanks for the replies so far..! once i get the ball rolling ill update everyone with my adventures..nothing yet cept the payless one..

great to hear this and keep us up to date. I'm also new to this forum and am looking for guys in the same area as me to discuss our local problems. But great. I don't have the guts yet to try on HH's in the store. My wife is a SA size 6 and I'm an SA size 7 so she tries them on and tells me if it will fit me. She can't handle the higher heels that I like thow. Will get there soon I hope and guess. My prob is that I care too much of what others think of me.

i have finnaly accepted my HH obsession..

when i was a wee lad i used to wear em around the house..and of course..my parents thought it was all a phase...but..as i grew older it never went away...

i was scared that i was different or weird and nobody else was like that..

but after doing research..i found there are many like me..and so the other day..(its a story)

me and my gf were in payless..and i wondered off to some section looking at all the heels..(nobody was around me)//and i saw a really..weird that i say this..but CUTE pair..

i had to try em on..(keep in mind i hadent done this since i was little) so i thought of course..they woudnt fit or something..but to my suprise..they were size 12..i tried em..and they fit! i got a little jumpy and started turning red..so i ran to my gf to tell her of my news..at first she laughed..but we talked and shes is ok with this..matter in fact i give her advice on buying heels...

so there it was..starting all over again..i want to buy my first pair..but still skeptical..of criticism and such..but it doesnt really bother me..althow the store girls were giving me weird looks..

but hey! there just shoes..we should be able to wear em too!!

there comfortable anyways...

but thats my story..this is my second post..i hope to find a home in this community..that i can share other stories or read others..like i have already and found that i am real comfortable with this place!!

Exactly - you have just found your forum! I would have been glad in the 70ies to have already had the internet and such nice discussion forums. I only dared outings on platform boots or secrete late night excursions. Always quite alone. At that time I was really convinced that I'm a little bit gaga ... luckily times have changed!

The best fashion is your own fashion!