Splitting shoe pair...

stellah

Time to admit it, I have always wondered about doing it. I won't, because it will draw the wrong kind of attention, and it is difficult to match... Howeverm one hallowe'en I saw this, a woman wearing four inch pumps, one black and one white, and she had her colours alternating like that through her clothes, everything was half black and half white, back and forth from left to right in each piece she wore. It stood out as much as my ultra goth witch outfit.

Slightly off topic I know but I once bought a pair of knee boots and didn't realise until I got them home that one was a size 7 and the other was an 8. Did I feel an idiot, especially when I had to go back to explain! Got them swapped OK though - I found a matching pair on the shelf :smile:

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

i bought my s/o a pair of 4" patent heels last month from ebay - they were one half black patent and one half white patent with a black patent heel. they went very nicely with her dress which had a white pleated skirt and the top was black double breasted with gold buttons. very sexy looking indeed :smile::grin::grin: you can guess how the later night turned out :grin:

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I can see mixing the colors of the same stile, but the rest of the out fit better look good or you might look like a dork. :smile: But I think as a fashion rule, stay with the same stile, you can change the color but PLEASE stay with the same stile. Would you agree? Besides I think it would be difficult to make sure that the heel height and the arch are the same on two different shoes. I bet you would walk a little bit funny if the they fit differently in which it would add to the dork factor big time!! :grin:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!