Hi! I'm Histiletto!

:sad: I'm looking forward to some intriguing and fun conversations with those who also choose the type of footwear, such as the high stiletto heeled pump, for their daily attire. :smile: As a toddler, I wanted to wear the black patent leather Mary Janes and as I grew my desired selections also grew. However, my heeling is done in secret, because I wanted to be with the other people I grew up with and I didn't want to receive the ridicule and rejection I perceived as inevitable. ;) It really is too bad that we need these types of forums to be aware there are so many males wanting to wear heels openly. I use to think I was the only male struggling with this choice. Now, I want to get rid of this fear that curtails my public heeling, but it is so ingrained. :wavey: Well, at least I'm this far. Ciao!

Welcome. Great way to overcome one's fears is to experience what it is you wish to experience with like minded folks. You have that opportunity by joining many many of us at the Annual World Heel Meet in London, February 16, 2008. Check out the "real life meetings" discussion forum thread titled Annual World Heel Meet 2008. Hope to see you there, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi,and although I have been wearing heels for some time,I know exactly how you feel.I only have 5 and 6 in heels.And I mostly wear 6 in heels,and have no ploblem walking in them since I spend a lot of time in them.I have around 60 some pair.And several 7 in heels as well.Im single and live in a warehouse in Upland Calif.An thats 25 miles east of LA.It would really be nice to meet a few people who have the same interests,and to go out wearing heels,and to encourage each other.Where do you live.And you can e mail if you like.I also dressand go out that way,easier to go out in heels.I have an awsume ass and legs,that most women would kill for

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your greetings! I would like to go to the Annual Heel Meet in London, but I'll have to wait for an activity closer to my location. :unsure: In my quest for learning about my desire to wear high heels, I have also worn feminine attire and I have my favorites, but I am more interested in restoring the right of choice that each of us should have for what we wear and not having to yield on other's interpretations. 8) My desire to wear pumps has helped me see the injustice of the current gender classification system. Determining one's gender by their sex organs used for the propagation of mankind is inaccurate and promotes an attitude of rejection for those who don't fit the mold. This classification should be revamped or abolished, because it distorts and limits the reality of who each person really is. :boxing: No person is totally masculine or feminine. All of these traits are with-in each of us. Due to the person we are, certain traits have been developed more than others and seem to dominate our demeanor. However, if we are given the chance, the less used traits can also be brought forth to help us become better balanced individuals. 8) Thanks for your time!

Thank you for your greetings! I would like to go to the Annual Heel Meet in London, but I'll have to wait for an activity closer to my location.

:unsure: In my quest for learning about my desire to wear high heels, I have also worn feminine attire and I have my favorites, but I am more interested in restoring the right of choice that each of us should have for what we wear and not having to yield on other's interpretations.

8) My desire to wear pumps has helped me see the injustice of the current gender classification system. Determining one's gender by their sex organs used for the propagation of mankind is inaccurate and promotes an attitude of rejection for those who don't fit the mold. This classification should be revamped or abolished, because it distorts and limits the reality of who each person really is.

:boxing: No person is totally masculine or feminine. All of these traits are with-in each of us. Due to the person we are, certain traits have been developed more than others and seem to dominate our demeanor. However, if we are given the chance, the less used traits can also be brought forth to help us become better balanced individuals.

8) Thanks for your time!

I agree. Speaking as a bigendered person myself I would be inclined to say that there are as many different genders as there are people on the planet and the terms "male" and "female" are only the broadest of descriptions.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

as a matter of fact cientists have come to conclude, that the human brian has its own gender, and that it doesn't necessarily has to match the genital one. But that has just gotten into the light, and it will take a while for our society to accept it, unfortunately by human nature we're bound to remain in our comfort zone, trying not to question things we strongly believe in, because that would mean a lot of work, individually and as a society, in order to find a new called "correct" way of things to be. But on the other hand, we may be lucky enough and some tv producer may use this for the moment controversial subjects in order to gain ratting, trying on one hand to make money, and maybe on the other hand secretly promoting some fetish of his, i mean, and being there nothing wrong with lesbianism, now a days at least in the united states they're trying to make it a fashion statement for the girls, which isn't cool on one hand for lesbians, because i think it decreases the real meaning of being you inspite of everything, on the other hand it gives a certain degree of advantage because it becomes more usual hence accepted by society.