The New GF already knew...

BlkKhb1

So I haven't posted in ages, and until recently had all but put my heeling aside seeing as how I am a boot wearer and summer is here, so not much to be had during the warm months...

But anyway the story goes like this, at the beginning of June I started dating this girl who is friends with a girl I dated about spring time '06. They work together, hang out with same people, etc.

The g/f of last year knew about my boot fetish/ desire to wear them myself including my collection (now 14, soon to be 15 pairs)

When I told her, I told her in complete confidence, thinking I could trust her...

Well I found out I was wrong. ABout a week and a half into dating the new g/f, she brought it to my attention that she already knew about that part of me. Now she has a shoe/boot fetish herself, already owning about 100 pairs total of shoes &/or boots.

Eventually she said she wanted to see me wear a pair in the bedroom, I agreed, not sure what she would think, but she actually encouraged it and got turned on a little bit by it...

So about 3 1/2 weeks into the relationship she had to go to chicago, and informs me she got me a present while she was there... and came back with these...

Posted Image

Not the best picture, but they are Bakers, size 11, style is called Jessie.

Black man-made with round toe, stilleto heel, and wood-styling on heel and sole...

Amazing boots! I never thought a g/f of mine would do something like this! (Yes this is the first gift of this type I have ever received, I bought all my boots thus far.)

So I gladly wear them for her, and she seems to be turned on by it...

Now she is in france for a motnh with school/work related stuff, and informs me of a package coming to the house in the next day or so... I am impatient so I ask of course what to expect...

My g/f bought me red thigh-highs from zappos... I about fell out of my chair!

I just want to say that she is the best thing to ever happen to me, because she enjoys it as much as I do, and encourages it! Hopefully once she returns from France she'll let me post some photos of her on here... :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Jeff

LOL! That is so cool but remember now your not even a month into the realaitionship but things look pretty cool so far. Although I have little room to talk as I am getting married Sat. to a woman I met not even a year ago that seems to love heels as much as I, if thats possible.lol Good Luck my friend and looking forward to some pix of them red boots!

real men wear heels

BlkKhb1 I'm really glad to hear that and I hope that you'll have great time. When I started reading your post, especially the words "thinking I could trust her...", I was thinking "another unaccepting girlfriend", but... ha ha! surprise! That was great...

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Open-minded gf's? YES, they are out there, and those who can find them are truly lucky guys indeed! Congrats to both of you, and may you have many happy years together! :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Just one question....

Does she have any like-minded friends?..:wavey:

LOL That's a good question to ask! :smile: But I got mine, five years and counting.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments, etc. I don't know if she has any like-minded friends, lol but if she does I'll let you all know! I got the red thigh highs already, and wow are they amazing! They are Seduce 3000 by Pleaser and are red stretch patent... I will get some pics of me actually wearing them here soon, along with the other pair she got me... I just can't believe she did that for me, and she actually wants me to wear them when we get intimate... Of course I make sure she is wearing some too... hehe and of course I am always on the lookout for potential boots for her to get as well... Hopefully I'll get pictures up later, adios for now Jeff

Cool!! You are so lucky, I wish I was able to fined a g/f like yours.:wavey::smile::sad:

So I haven't posted in ages, and until recently had all but put my heeling aside seeing as how I am a boot wearer and summer is here, so not much to be had during the warm months...

But anyway the story goes like this, at the beginning of June I started dating this girl who is friends with a girl I dated about spring time '06. They work together, hang out with same people, etc.

The g/f of last year knew about my boot fetish/ desire to wear them myself including my collection (now 14, soon to be 15 pairs)

When I told her, I told her in complete confidence, thinking I could trust her...

Well I found out I was wrong. ABout a week and a half into dating the new g/f, she brought it to my attention that she already knew about that part of me. Now she has a shoe/boot fetish herself, already owning about 100 pairs total of shoes &/or boots.

Eventually she said she wanted to see me wear a pair in the bedroom, I agreed, not sure what she would think, but she actually encouraged it and got turned on a little bit by it...

So about 3 1/2 weeks into the relationship she had to go to chicago, and informs me she got me a present while she was there... and came back with these...

Posted Image

Not the best picture, but they are Bakers, size 11, style is called Jessie.

Black man-made with round toe, stilleto heel, and wood-styling on heel and sole...

Amazing boots! I never thought a g/f of mine would do something like this! (Yes this is the first gift of this type I have ever received, I bought all my boots thus far.)

So I gladly wear them for her, and she seems to be turned on by it...

Now she is in france for a motnh with school/work related stuff, and informs me of a package coming to the house in the next day or so... I am impatient so I ask of course what to expect...

My g/f bought me red thigh-highs from zappos... I about fell out of my chair!

I just want to say that she is the best thing to ever happen to me, because she enjoys it as much as I do, and encourages it! Hopefully once she returns from France she'll let me post some photos of her on here... ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Jeff

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

They are about!! Soulmate/solemate and i are regulars, she wont go out in less than 4", often 5". She knows i love heels as much as her and we count how many pairs we've got so we know whose turn it is to treat the other to a new pair. I buy for her online too and she gives me ones she's bored with (same size too : result!!) Before we go out she tells me what she's gonna wear so i can be sure of being taller than her. To quote my love: " It looks so odd when a woman is with a man who is shorter than her". Well i'm only a bit taller than her. How's that for a reason!!! And we have a great laugh together too!!!

I just recently met someone, and in one of our first conversations jokingly, the girl brings up the topic of men wearing womens underwear, in a negative way.. It went something like, "you seem like a nice well rounded guy..So what's the catch?... Do you wear womens underwear or something?"... (i don't) I got her pretty good though... I turned it right around on her and said "only when asked", with a wink....:smile: She got a good laugh out of it, and realized that i'm not a stick in the mud... Even though she's a Motley Crue fan (guys who wore heels on stage) and she told me that she loves to shop for shoes, I can tell she's probably not one who would be accepting of a guy who wears heels.. I have a date with her next weekend and I may try to work heels into the conversation somewhere.. I'd thought about wearing my Old Gringo cowboy boots w/3inch heels on the date, but it's just too damn hot to get that dressed up..:wavey:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.