anyone from g.r. in michigan

livinwant

hello all new here and looking for friends I am a heel lover for sure as i have about 20 pairs with the lowest heel being 4 inch and most are 5 to 5 1/2 my shoe size is a 6 in US I aslo corset train daily , like i sadi we are looking for friends he has always said he need some eye candie for both arms lol hope to here from you susie

• 2 months later...

Hello there: I saw the post from July. I live in the GR area - West Olive Michigan - just north of Holland. I wear high heels everyday after work at home. My wife is OK with this. Do you wear heels everyday? Drop me a line. Bernheels

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why not try "Sexy Shoes"? They're not far from you (Rogers City) and have a good selection in proper heels in your size. http:www.sexyshoes.com check out Style No. 9598. D'orsay style with a 4½" heel.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, this thread seems to be going no where. Sounds like we all want to meet, but nobody has said when and where. So I'll start by asking some questions. Do you want to meet soon, while there is snow on the ground? Or should we aim for more of a spring date when the sun is out? I'm leaning towards a sunny day. Do you have a schedule that allows you to go out on a weekday? Or is a weekend better? How about late April?

Mike