How can you walk with 6" heels?

fetishheel

Hello girls! I am new at this forum and I am French so my english will be hard I guess... I love high heels, for a day of shipping I wear at least 10-11,5cm (4-4,5"). For special evening I wear 5". I tried 6" but I can't... So how do you do? Have you passed hours and hours wearing 6" heels at home before going out or having a party with them? Fetish Heel

Two things: Practice and foot training. You need to make your feet strong and flexible, and your arches will get higher in the process. Learning to wear 6" heels is alot like ballerinas learning to go en pointe. Just work your way up, from 5" to 5 1/2" to 6". After a while you'll find that wearing lower heels of flat shoes feel strange and may begin to hurt. Practice Practice Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

what thehighheelsgirl said is right. also, do never forget negative stretching while practicing- it makes your legs and feet more flexible and stronger. give your joints time to recover and be careful- with such *excercises* you can deprive you of beeing able to even walk (even lower) high heels at all. but there are two more points. first of all, to walk a 6inch heel outdoor in fact you must be able to walk much higher heels elegantly. and in that height even 0,5 cm might be quite significant as to comfort. first when wearing such heels one is aware that streets or even floors in buildings (restaurants too) are not as flat and even as one might think first :smile:. and the second: as it seems there are only few people really beeing able to walk in 6 inch heels more or less elegantly. for the most a heel of 5,5 inches is the absolute maximum (and that IS ultra high for streetwalk!)- no matter how many years one practices. 6inch heels are extreme and always will be; even if you can walk in those (more extreme sports then high heeling LOL). in that height it is not about training but about wearout of your joints.

Hello girls!

I am new at this forum and I am French so my english will be hard I guess...

I love high heels, for a day of shipping I wear at least 10-11,5cm (4-4,5").

For special evening I wear 5".

I tried 6" but I can't...

So how do you do?

Have you passed hours and hours wearing 6" heels at home before going out or having a party with them?

Fetish Heel

Hi Fetish Heel take a tour on my website (french) you should have many advices about high heel training.:smile:

I'm sure thehighheelsgirl and Pata are right about practice, but it's really hard and the change from "can walk comfortably" to "can hardly walk at all" is very abrupt! I'm comfortable in 4 1/2" heels any time, and can get very nearly comfortable in 5" after a few hours practice but it goes if I don't keep "in training". I've never dared try anything higher, even at home! Rachel

• 1 month later...

Hello girls!

I am new at this forum and I am French so my english will be hard I guess...

I love high heels, for a day of shipping I wear at least 10-11,5cm (4-4,5").

For special evening I wear 5".

I tried 6" but I can't...

So how do you do?

Have you passed hours and hours wearing 6" heels at home before going out or having a party with them?

Fetish Heel

Hi

I have walked in 6" pumps (peep toe) indoors but to be honest I am not as graceful and I would like. I do 5.5" with no problems and find it hard to understand that the extra 1/2" seems to make all the difference but it does, so I am sticking to 5.5" and just occasionally slip into 6" in doors for fun.

Sarah G

• 1 month later...