The Shared Office Ladies

[fiction] I had been working for over a year for a computer support business. Since I was the only person in town, I was able to work from home. This was ideal for me, because a lot of the support activities could be done remotely. I worked from home and indulged my passion, which is wearing beautiful high-heeled shoes. I am a man in my late 30s, and I have always adored high heels. I love to wear them and I love to see women wearing them. As internet shopping has become easier, I have found more choices for shoes to fit my big male feet. So I welcomed the opportunity to sit at my desk wearing a pair of stilettos and remoting into some company server. I have now built up a collection of over one hundred pairs of shoes, most with heels between three and five inches high. I started keeping my toenails painted; it's a rush when I have to go on a corporate visit, appearing completely male but thinking, "if they only knew..." Recently, however, the people I work for decided we needed an office in town where we could bring clients and a local phone number that would be answered by a person at all times. So I worked with some people from headquarters to locate one of those shared office deals where you and sixteen other people have a small office and share a receptionist. At first, I thought this was really going to suck, because I was losing my ability to wear heels when I was working. But I started to change my mind when I met the women who ran the shared office. There were four of them; they dressed very well and wore shoes I couldn't stop looking at. Laura ran the local office and looked for new tenants. She was a big brunette with a medium frame, very well endowed. She tended to wear mostly slingbacks and mules with medium heels. Amanda was the primary receptionist. She was young, blonde and very thin. She usually wore high-heeled sandals and slides in the summer. Colleen and Wendy did various tasks around the office, including networking. They also backed Amanda up on the phones. Wendy had the better looks, but her shoes were kind of boring. Black or brown mules most of the time. Colleen wore fantastic shoes. Sometimes she wore bright colors, and the heels were usually high. It was about three weeks after I had started coming there that Colleen and Wendy began to stop by regularly to ask me technical questions. They apparently had procedures that they followed to perform tasks such as putting a new tenant on the router, but had no training and no way to find out why they were doing what the procedure called for. One day, Colleen was in talking to me. She was wearing a pair of white mary janes with pointed toes and heels that were about 4" high. I couldn't stop looking at them. I had to hold myself back from reaching down and touching them. There, right in the middle of our conversation, she brazenly sits on my desk, on the end so that the vertical riser will support her weight. Her legs are hanging down in front of me. And she says, "I notice you look at my shoes a lot. Do you like the shoes I wear?" -to be continued

• 4 weeks later...

I am sorry, it won't happen again.

I will at some point do a different story that will be consistent with the standards of the board.

Hey Guys....

Dont just do it because our rules specify it, the internet is a public place, so why not treat it like you would your local community or neigbourhood.

All we ask is that you respect the possible audience that may see these things, just like if you stood out in your street and said these things, your neigbours kids might be listening....

Although your in your own privacy when writing them, your still publishing them in an intensely public place.

Plus of course, think about what it makes everybody else look like if we are not seen doing something about the foul mouthed guy chatting about his private parts, and other members are encouraging it with more filth!? 8)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!