Celebrity Queen of Heels

Stockw

Who do you think is the celebrity queen of heels? For me at the moment it is either Claudia Winkleman or Victorian Beckham. It's not about how attractive the person is but what os on their feet! SW

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

Not much to go on for king so I have to agree with Elegant on Prince. As for queen, well there are just to many choices. I'll wait a while on that one to see where it goes.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

Agree wholeheartedly with Claudia Winkelman & Victoria Beckham. What about Madonna? The way she dances around in those purple high heeled sandals on the "Stuck on You" video is awesome! And yeh, Gina is undoubtedly the Queen of Heels in the non-celebrity world. I would love to have a collection of heels like hers. Dream on!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that only one person has supported Gina as our 'Queen of Heels." And, no one has even mentioned Debbie, Jane or any of the other women that have graced the threads of this forum over the years -- Most of which have more class, grace and presence than any of these present day "stars."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.