Stuart Weitzman Heels

Stuart Weitzman has come up with some great styles over the years. One of my favorites is Fever, apump with an ultra skinny pencil stiletto. Are the pictures you posted from this years line?

I am not quite sure if they are from his current line or not.

You can go to http://stuartweitzman.com/

The if you keep Refreshing the home page, the photos keep changing too.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Gosh Gary, Those Oxford shoes are just beautiful. Would love a pair in my wardrobe. Let us hope they are in the current line, although I can't see them in the Zappos lineup. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I did visit Stuart Weitzman.com and saw all the great pictures on the home page. Funny thing I noticed is that the ordering/checkout page is controlled by Zappos. Any links between the two or just a good marketing stategy to let Zappos control the online ordering? BTW, Zappos list 200 plus new shoes coming from SW in the next two months!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow wow wow:w00t2:! What a nice style! The Oxfords you posted are lovely. Even these below, altough I'd remove the frontal lace.

post-7212-133522848144_thumb.jpg

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Josephine are those stuart wietzman fever black patent. I went to my local store and they were sold out of the black patent. Hope fully they’ll order more.

Sadly no.:smile:

They are black leather, the flash from the camera is giving them a bit more shine then normal.

jm.

Very nice shoes, I went to my local sw store, the sales women told me they were sold out of the black patent with any luck the company will bring them back, The store did have the fever in red in my size, I'm still deciding on whether to purchase them.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...