Doing What Comes Naturally

JeffB

After you do a certain thing for a certain amount of time, said activity becomes as easy and natural to you as breathing. And that's the case for me when it comes to wearing heels. As regular posters here already know, I wear heels at the office every day, even on "Casual Friday", and not just any heels mind you, I'm talking about standard pumps, including black patent, and, after almost two years in public now, it's become second nature to me. I'm not boasting when I say I can walk in practically any heel height as easily as any woman. In fact, of late, I've found that I can't stand to be in anything LOWER than three inches, and I suspect that in time, four inches will soon become my bare minimum. It's so easy for me to walk in heels that I practically glide in them, and my female co-workers have been suitably impressed with how proficient I am in my shoes. They've even told me that I look great in heels! And, more importantly, it's a great deal of fun! :-)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, I'm a personnel clerk at an agency that processes resumes for federal jobs. I'm at a desk the majority of the time, but I do get around to perform certain tasks, like copying or filing or taking correspondence to other departments, so I get around and people see my shoes. The gender breakdown is around 95 percent female to 5 percent male, oddly enough, I've yet to have any male co-workers say anything about my shoes, I tend to think they purposely avoid saying anything to me about them, either positively or negatively, but I can live with that. I'd rather get compliments from the women anyway! :smile:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!