I've just fallen in love with these pumps!

• 2 months later...

I copy the datasheet:

A design classic has been created by Chiara Luma for Elite Heels. Dark burgundy pumps

with a covered platform. 0.75 inch platform with a six inch heel. Other colours available please ask.

Complete custom made. Inner and upper leather, sole pvc

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I´ve got them. If one thinks they are phantastic on this picture- wait untill you own them. omg.. falling in love is not the right word. they are absolutely classy - stunning - simply georgeous. and due to the hidden micro-platform great to walk inspite of that heels height.

Does anyone know how much would be the price in $ US , is it around $285.00 . I wonder how long would it take to arrive. Also what is the size conversion of 44 in US.

Mmh, it's 330.96 $ without shipping costs. And they arrive in about 4 weeks.

44 (Eur?) is 10 1/2 M or 12 W.

However, here's the link.

HTH

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Agree these are fab I've just placed an order with Elite Heels for my gf's Birthday pressie and this pair of shoes made it in to the final two...unfortunatly I couldnt find a hand bag to go with them anywhere so...... I ordered these for her.. However in second place they are still going to be a follow on order!

post-736-133522846248_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I spotted these too, very similar but the leather looks a bit opaque, I don't know if it is just my impression. Still very beautiful.

Mmh, it's 330.96 $ without shipping costs. And they arrive in about 4 weeks.

44 (Eur?) is 10 1/2 M or 12 W.

However, here's the link.

HTH

Thank you for the info Marcus, I'v been falling in love from the first image, since I saw them is like I want them in my feet. 8)

I´ve got them. If one thinks they are phantastic on this picture- wait untill you own them. omg.. falling in love is not the right word. they are absolutely classy - stunning - simply georgeous. and due to the hidden micro-platform great to walk inspite of that heels height.

i have these elite heels here :

Posted Image

are the ones you got more wearable?

lore

Posted Image

lore

Gorgeous these ones, too. How high are the heels, 6"?

... not sure if I am the right person to tell an another person about wearability of ultra high heels 8):unsure:.

- but of course these are as the heels height beeing nearly the same but the small platform (under 1 cm I´d estimate?) means especially in this height alot for comfort. Not as stressy for knees, the ankles are not so overstretched... surely they are healthier as well.

... not sure if I am the right person to tell an another person about wearability of ultra high heels 8):unsure:.

- but of course these are as the heels height beeing nearly the same but the small platform (under 1 cm I´d estimate?) means especially in this height alot for comfort. Not as stressy for knees, the ankles are not so overstretched... surely they are healthier as well.

thanks for the info, i'll order a pair :boxing:

i'll keep you posted

• 3 weeks later...

not modelled- just some pictures of these from today! I love the colour..

How could you know that autumn is the season I like the most?! 8) Love the whole compostion.