• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

;)

here are some new shoes:

http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!BUhhNrQ!2k~...WCNEDw~~_1.JPG

4.75" heel, very comfortbale to wear...

Very nice sandals. I like the heel. Good choice !

BTW, I guess you already know you can post pictures of new shoes here http://www.hhplace.org/guys/9231-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes.html

This way, they will be more visible to other members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Greatings Wile E. Coyot:-)

I like the gladiator's sandals on top left: They are very nice.

Can you tell me with what you wear them ?

NOTE: I rotated your picture > It will be easier for my neck :pulsingheart:

=> Thank you, I wear them with jeans or summer trousers :blinkbigeyes:

• 2 months later...

Wile_E_Coyot:-) The pics of you in your very high heels is quite impressive to view. I see that you can stand in them and keep your knees straight, but can you walk in them comfortably? They are a very elegant pair of heels for you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I can keep the knees straight, but not for walking... it's not comfortable to walk with these shoes, before, my highest heel were 4.75", so you can imagine it's not easy to pass at 7.6"...

Wile_E_Coyot:-) I'll admit that 7.6" heels would be hard to walk in but they do look very impressive on you. After having such a high heel on for a while your 4.75" heels should be no problem at all for you to walk in. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Wile_E_Coyot:-) You are quite right. The highest that I wear is 4" and always has been. I started out with 4" and have stuck wth 4" throughout my decades of heel wearing. Enjoy wearing your heels whenever you can and as often as you can my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

The biggest problem is the people in France that are less open than in "Anglo-saxo" coutries, if you go out on heels, people watch you stangely, if you wer stiletto, you were be looking like an UFO... :smile:

The biggest problem is the people in France that are less open than in "Anglo-saxo" coutries, if you go out on heels, people watch you stangely, if you wer stiletto, you were be looking like an UFO... :smile:

I wore heels in France. Granted it wasn't in some rustic rural village where people still pull water from wells and travel by horseback, but the girls I have done it around were totally open to the reality of a man in heels and actually even embraced it. I wore stiletto pumps on a first date even (yes we saw each other again) and still managed some solid tongue swapping later.

On my social circle level, the people were embracing of the reality of a man in heels. If you are in Paris, try Le Montana on a Friday night and go early, like around 10 or as soon as they open the doors.

So if it's a stranger, who cares?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...