• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

yes I try with higher heels:

[ATTACH]2032[/ATTACH]

What do you think about this pic?

Looks like a woman.

Looks a lot like a woman. Very convincing outfit. Were there any more images in 'the series'? It's a very attractive look. :smile:

I'll go along with the last couple of posters. You look fantastic in higher heels and a skirt. I sure would like to see other outfits and other high heels on you. Just the crossdresser in me, I quess. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your avatar looks very nice , very feminine legs , and the outfit very classy , like a perfect working girl .

Thanks for the pics .

=> Thank you, not very easy to go out in France...

people are not ready to see men in heels :winkiss:

Wile_E_Coyote:-) Excellent pics and great outfits and very convincing look. Maybe in France the people aren't ready to see a man in heels and outfits like that, but it looks like you are ready to go out and show them that look. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. I just want to have really high heels, those on the pics were too small :winkiss: I want some 5" or 5.5" heels, higher, it's difficult to find...

• 1 month later...
:welcome: It's quite difficult for me to tell you something about them, my English is not very good... :thumbsup: I bought them in France for 25€, they've got an heel of 12cm, in size 41, but they were fitting too small and I exchanged them... I'm looking to buy some shoes in UK, I search 5.5" heel for a UK8 size...

• 1 month later...
:w00t2: Some news: I Lost my feet! post-7236-133522879155_thumb.jpg Explaination: post-7236-133522879157_thumb.jpg post-7236-133522879161_thumb.jpg Very hard to walk with... My previous highest hell had a 4" heel, and nowe, here are 7.75" heel ;-)

Wile E Coyot :-)

How far can you walk in such boots ?

(Sur quelle distance peux-tu marcher avec de telle bottes?)

=> Not on a long distance, all your weight is on the toes, so it's quite "hurting"

Je ne peux pas marcher bien loin car tout le poids du corps est reporté sur les orteils et c'est assez douloureux

Were did you get red ballet boots from ? Here in the us most shoe cos. only have white or black and a lot of them only sell black.

=> I get them on Ebay.UK and they come from Austria ;-)

I don't know if I could learn to walk with them, I answer me if its possible one day... ;-) Reallyn really hard... :w00t2: I think I'll sell them one day... :grin:

Wile_E_Coyot:-) Sell them??? You just got them. You have got to have fun with them and try to make them work. Some padding in the toes should make them more comfortable and make sure that your toenails are trimmed. That should make a big difference in them for you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...