so, concerning ballets...

pata

Pata. The veil and ballet boots lends itself to a lovely image of you in white corset wedding dress, veil, gloves and ballet boots. Instead of rope on the elbows and wrists, you wear a white leather armbinder. You're then filmed walking down the aisle. Now that would be a mind boggling video!

• 4 weeks later...

there was an idea of doing something in that direction.. but i do not know if I ever will cuz i do not want anybody to feel affended.

so here some other pics, a kind of natural pinup style on ballets- my favorites right now!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pata. Yet another delightful video. While others quake at the thought of trying ballet boots, you make wearing a pair of ballet shoes over extremely dodgy ground look effortless. Are you likely to do any more videos in and around town, or have you been put off by the negative comments that you sometimes got from the public. Richy

it was a painting I do not like anymore so I deleted it.

It is a shame when the thread starter removes the topic for discussion. hey everybody, can we remember that the threads here stay forever. please dont bother posting anything if you might want it removed in the future. Removing it yourself just leaves the thread tatty and useless.

Thanks, Nigel (admin mode)

The angels have the phonebox.

It is a shame when the thread starter removes the topic for discussion. hey everybody, can we remember that the threads here stay forever. please dont bother posting anything if you might want it removed in the future. Removing it yourself just leaves the thread tatty and useless.

Hello Nigel,

yes I´d think that I have the right to delete my pictures and especially my own drawings or paintings. still besides that I could not delete or edit the thread I would think the following pictures beeing well matching to the topic too. but if you still think the thread useless then I do not mind you deleting it completely.

So, you're basically saying that people who post threads showing images located on a hosting service shouldn't bother at all, since those pictures will be removed automatically after a while?

So, you're basically saying that people who post threads showing images located on a hosting service shouldn't bother at all, since those pictures will be removed automatically after a while?

Trolldeg

A) Sarchasm will get you nowhere!

:smile: No, he IS NOT saying that at all, re-read what Nigel said

C) Those pictures only ever seem to be removed if the company wither close's down, or the user removes them themselves.

Now, back to the scheduled topic please...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Richie. In fairness to both Trolldeg and Pata, I too think that Nigel's original comment was a bit off, particularly for a moderator/administrator, who is supposedly encouraging people to use the site. We all know about the derth of female posters on this board. Pata is one of a very snall number of females who takes an active part in posting. Is it right, therefore, that someone should be saying to her, and all others "please dont bother posting anything if you might want it removed in the future." What if Gina decided that she may want to remove her material from here one day, so didn't bother posting any more after reading that comment? I would suggest that it would be a very sad loss to this board. Anyone who posts on this board MAY wish to change their mind about their original posting at a later date. Is Nigel suggesting, therefore, that anybody who posts anything is commited to that post remaining "ad infinitum". If so, you should remove the edit facility quickly to prevent us from doing so.

Richie.

In fairness to both Trolldeg and Pata, I too think that Nigel's original comment was a bit off, particularly for a moderator/administrator, who is supposedly encouraging people to use the site.

Hiya Richy

I think Nigels comment was spot on, based on what members have done in the past by removing all of their pictures from an entire thread (Some very long 12 page threads too) which totally screwed up the thread and left it an entire mess!

What I was pointing out though, is that even if somebody doesnt like what Nigel says, there are better was to say so than sarchasm yes?

We all know about the derth of female posters on this board. Pata is one of a very snall number of females who takes an active part in posting. Is it right, therefore, that someone should be saying to her, and all others "please dont bother posting anything if you might want it removed in the future."

That statement is also very accurate, but from what Nigel and I have discussed in the past, it boils down not to whats stored on this website, but also what search engines will index and cache of this site too, and it applies not only to the images but to the post's themselves too.

Many times have I seen people post things, (just regular text) then ask to have it removed because somebody found out they were using this website, yet even when we removed it from here, google still has a cache of it, and other websites such as the way back machine (http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.hhplace.org) have a cache of hhplace as far back as 2002, so realistically, when you post something on the internet, it becomes completely public information which you are freely divulging for archive. (But we will always honour a members request to remove posts if it doesnt screw up the forum)

What if Gina decided that she may want to remove her material from here one day, so didn't bother posting any more after reading that comment? I would suggest that it would be a very sad loss to this board.

Your absolutely right, it would indeed be a very sad loss, but people come and people go, thats life.... If Gina didnt want her material to be public knowledge, on the internet, then she wouldnt post it on the internet to start with.

I agree with Nigel, if you dont want it to be public knowledge, dont post it in public in the first place.

Anyone who posts on this board MAY wish to change their mind about their original posting at a later date. Is Nigel suggesting, therefore, that anybody who posts anything is commited to that post remaining "ad infinitum". If so, you should remove the edit facility quickly to prevent us from doing so.

Yes, absolutely, once you make a post, you have 24 hours to edit it, (as people often like to add bits on, or correct their own spelling mistakes etc, or remove images their not happy with, but after that, it remains permanent, but like I said, if a member contacts us and asks for something to be removed, we will happily give up more of our spare time to help them individually, and in such a way that it does not cause a mess of our community in doing so.

Otherwise, whats the point?

Were not here to upset or antagonise, were here to help, yet I still dont know why we have to put up with sarchasm, and the insults members throw at us?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

My post is for the benifit of the site, its good name and for the hundreds of visitors who come here to learn and view the site. The site looks untidy and uncared for if threads are in tatters and messy. If anybody knew how much time was taken keeping links working, rehosting images and helping out members, (not only by me but by all the website team) you might understand. I get more than a little anoyed when a member decides to mess up a thread for no real reason at all. You either want your picture on the internet or you dont, simple. I stand by my post. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.