pump ornaments

stellah

pump ornaments help dress a plain classic pump. i have bought several for my s/o for her classic pumps. one is a pair of red double bows, another is a swirl of gold edgeing with red in between, a pair of black silk bows, and a pair of black satin bows. they certainly dress up a pair of pumps, especially for a special ocassion.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

As with ordinary jewellery, less is more and quality is everything. If ornaments on footwear are tasteful, not overt and of decent quality, they can certainly enhace one's appearance. Most shoe accessories I see over here look cheap and tacky, I've yet to find anything well made that suit my shoes and boots.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think about shoes with some ropes or metal parts? Do you think it adds beauty to the shoe or tears down a part of the classic pumps?

I don't like any kind of ropes or metal ornaments on my pumps. I associate these items as accessories for those who achieve a sense of "power" while wearing heels, such as a dominant personality.

In my case, wearing heels brings out my submissiveness. Therefore, I prefer cute and frilly things like clip on bows over the toe area or attached to the rear of the shoes.

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

if not to outrageous i like it but the sight of awell worn and treated shoe is better, the jewelry must add something. It applies bvetter to boots than pumps i think GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!