2008 World Heelmeet Group Hotel Info

iloveboots

I tried to get the same rate in the CIty Inn for Calv and myself yesterday, but the best available for the nights of 15th and 16th was £153 per room per night. We now have booked for £93 per night at the Novotel, Euston Rd (where Kneehighs and Heeluis booked for the same event last year). As I understand, this used to be the Ibis, but has since changed. This hotel mullarkey can be a real pain in the a..se trying to negotiate the minefield of wildly varying quotes for exactly the same room. For those of you coming from abroad, check that the prices you are quoted include all taxes, especially the universally-hated additional 17.5% Eurobollocks tax (aka VAT). Xa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you were able to locate a hotel that works. Yes, could not agree with you more, the "hotel muck" is not an easy minefield to negotiate through. Can't wait to chat, 5 weeks away!! david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I tried to get the same rate in the CIty Inn for Calv and myself yesterday, but the best available for the nights of 15th and 16th was £153 per room per night.

We now have booked for £93 per night at the Novotel, Euston Rd (where Kneehighs and Heeluis booked for the same event last year). As I understand, this used to be the Ibis, but has since changed.

This hotel mullarkey can be a real pain in the a..se trying to negotiate the minefield of wildly varying quotes for exactly the same room. For those of you coming from abroad, check that the prices you are quoted include all taxes, especially the universally-hated additional 17.5% Eurobollocks tax (aka VAT).

Xa

Thanks for the update.

I double checked my reservation and it includes tax and breakfast, so we're good to go.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.